Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first article on the Roses Newsletter is up! *cackle* Most writers I know have never heard the phrase "plot bunny" so I wrote about them.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      My first article on the Roses Newsletter is up! *cackle* Most writers I know have never heard the phrase "plot bunny" so I wrote about them.
      I read the newsletter and your article. Some useful information there. Thanks.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        Oh no! Not GL!
        Yup, me.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          Yup, me.
          By the way, I like your sig GL.
          Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
            Yup, me.
            *Cries*
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
              By the way, I like your sig GL.
              Thanks, I like your... zoo.

Comment

If I could find a cure for migraines I would be a millionaire.... I so hate my head sometimes....*sigh*
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  If I could find a cure for migraines I would be a millionaire.... I so hate my head sometimes....*sigh*
                  So that's why you're still up at all hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                    I read the newsletter and your article. Some useful information there. Thanks.
                    Thanks, Hats. The Roses are a great group of women. They've been very helpful bringing me along. I was surprised when they invited me to join them, newbie that I am!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Thanks, Hats. The Roses are a great group of women. They've been very helpful bringing me along. I was surprised when they invited me to join them, newbie that I am!
                      I got an idea.

Comment

An 8.0 earthquake struck near Tonga. New Zealand and Fiji are under emergency alert for a Tsunami.
                        http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/tonga_earthquake

Kiwigater, check in!

Gads, all we have to worry about in Chicago are Tornados and blizzards and the occasional heatwave.

Comment

An 8.0 earthquake struck near Tonga. New Zealand and Fiji are under emergency alert for a Tsunami.
                          http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/tonga_earthquake

Kiwigater, check in!

Gads, all we have to worry about in Chicago are Tornados and blizzards and the occasional heatwave.
                          Fingers crossed, the BBC are now reporting on the radio there are currently no indications from the buoys of an impending [destructive] Tsunami.
                          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                            Fingers crossed, the BBC are now reporting on the radio there are currently no indications from the buoys of an impending [destructive] Tsunami.
                            That's good. I'm sure everyone is being extra careful. It's better to be safe.
                            Hats pets Kiwi.

Comment

That's good. I'm sure everyone is being extra careful. It's better to be safe.
                              Hats pets Kiwi.

*offers Kiwi an umbrella and an inflatable raft*

It's the best I can offer.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The warning was cancelled.
                                http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc...nga/index.html

Adrianne
                                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X