This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kes
    Yeah, you're using your superpowers for good now but absolute power corrupts - I learned this from watching Stargate

What if you turn evil. Maybe that's what happens when you get 10 jello blocks. Your head explodes and you go to the dark side. Then your wrath will be unleashed on the forum. And we will flee in HORROR.

Or not. Congrats on your 9 jello blocks. More than even JMallozzi. I believe you now hold the fate of Stargate in your hands.
    I love those smileys!!!

now .........where can I find Joe Oooohhh Joe............can we talk
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

WOW, so many *green eyes*, i mean, oh, there only green blocks, wopido, , i to am interested in seeing block 11 - 12, green is so, old now.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Also, this thing about corrupting, true Godesses cannot be corrupted

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          Also, this thing about corrupting, true Godesses cannot be corrupted
          Thank you for your support!!! ...

See Kes someone believes in me
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Thank you for your support!!! ...

See Kes someone believes in me
            I believe in you too Tame go Tame go
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Ooohhh Tame,Major Fisher,ShadowMaat and others give me some red please Love those red Don't be shy give me with all you got Don't hold back.For once you can give me so many red points as you want
              If you have mercy for me Give me please red!!!

I mean it for real

XXX NEVER GREEN!!! XXXX Never approve me!! XXX

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Is-Cool
                Ooohhh Tame,Major Fisher,ShadowMaat and others give me some red please Love those red Don't be shy give me with all you got Don't hold back.For once you can give me so many red points as you want
                Mama said knock you out what will happen if you got 11 red blocks hihihi Red is cool but still is a prim'tah perhaps he should become a royal king with bad blocks
                Lord Zedd

Comment

*Mutters angry curses*

Still can't give Points, system still jammed up.
                  Stupid saveguards.
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    I believe in you too Tame go Tame go
                    suck up j/k
                    methinks Joe is looking a bit green with envy.......... LOL, sorry, couldn't resist!

Comment

Originally posted by Kes

Congrats on your 9 jello blocks.
                      Ditto. I now have a navy blue hazmat suit. I sure will need it Shadow gets that many.

Comment

Tame, you're certainly working your way up that ladder. Beating many others! Will you ever reach the rooftop? (I'm sure you will)
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          Ditto. I now have a navy blue hazmat suit. I sure will need it Shadow gets that many.
                          I hope to have my Fortress well reinforced before That WONDERFUL day occurs ....Hi there Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            Tame, you're certainly working your way up that ladder. Beating many others! Will you ever reach the rooftop? (I'm sure you will)
                            There is room for everyone.. It is a big rooftop Party over here.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              There is room for everyone.. It is a big rooftop Party over here.

Just one slight problem ... people have got to get there first!
                              __

__

Comment

I will be there to throw people off the rooftop. It's a fire safety thing. Don't want too many people around...

Comment

Working...
                                X