• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HATS!

Thanks, Greytop. Hi, from Vancouver!
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
      *Grins* I think I've been around Tame and meimei too long...I got it instantly

*Nods* Nothing wrong with redheads, except for their tempers maybe (See meimei's caffiene withdrawl )

And happy birthday Hatusu! *Sends boxes filled with chocolate of choice to Hatusu*
      Did you send them to Vancouver? Never mind. I'm getting home tomorrow. Thanks, Greggy.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
        Happy Birthday Hats!!
        Thanks, Nutty. So close and yet so far.

Comment

Happy Birthday to us, GateGipsy and Lexa !!!
          Thanks, Sela. May, I borrow your cake?
          Hats

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Happy Birthday, Hats!!

Happy Birthday, Gipsy!!

Thanks, MM

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir

Happy Birthday Hatusu!

Happy Birthday GateGipsy!

Hope you both have a great day!

Thanks, Dr. Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                *RUns back in for a second*

HATS!!!
                That is so cute, Tame. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                  grrrrrrrrrrr

Paladin...sic

Tried the card out on a buddy's computer tonight and HOLY ****!! It was a fracking religious experience...I was playing games at 1200x1024 resolution with all features maxed out and the display was liquid smooth....I have never seen something like that before!

Happy Birthday Hats!!
                  So anyone have a plan on how we should "get" alaskannut? We can split up the time evenly so everyone gets to use the computer after the deed is done. And then I will take care of the rest of you and have it all to myself- I mean, we can share.

I'm glad that it's working great, and that it was worth the money!

Happy Birthday Hats and GateGipsy!
                  Last edited by atlantisrocks; 26 March 2006, 10:07 AM.
                  Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HATUSU and GATEGIPSY!!!!!!!!
                    Rocky

Comment

Hi to all of you from Vancouver,
                      It's been a great experience and a lot of fun meeting all the Gateworlders from around the world. The convention is about as good as it gets. They sang Happy Birthday to me at the GW dinner. Bam Bam recognized some of us from dinner at a Thai restaurant the night before. Oops. I can't tell you much more now.

Lots of photos coming.

Take care,
                      Hats

Comment

Oww... Owww.... Owwwww....

I think I hurt something. The last big storm through here pulled part of my privacy fence loose from the posts. The weather and work have conspired against me fixing it. I used the "emergeny fence repair" kit until I could find time and approriate weather. (EFR = tie downs)

Finally, the weather cooperated and I'm out there trying to redo a 40 foot section of fence, trying to hold my drill under my chin while I put the hardware in place and then trying to change between drill bits with one hand. The worst part is when I dropped the drill while holding onto the top of the fence. My arms don't reach that far!! If I let go of the fence, it might fall! Thank goodness for what my ex referred to as my "monkey" toes. But it still hurt trying to pick up a drill with my foot!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          Oww... Owww.... Owwwww....

I think I hurt something. The last big storm through here pulled part of my privacy fence loose from the posts. The weather and work have conspired against me fixing it. I used the "emergeny fence repair" kit until I could find time and approriate weather. (EFR = tie downs)

Finally, the weather cooperated and I'm out there trying to redo a 40 foot section of fence, trying to hold my drill under my chin while I put the hardware in place and then trying to change between drill bits with one hand. The worst part is when I dropped the drill while holding onto the top of the fence. My arms don't reach that far!! If I let go of the fence, it might fall! Thank goodness for what my ex referred to as my "monkey" toes. But it still hurt trying to pick up a drill with my foot!
                          OK is it bad that this had me laughing for a full minute
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yes. And we should both be ashamed of ourselves.

Having done similar things before, I think I'm permitted to laugh a little, though.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I know, I know... I shouldn't have mentioned the "monkey" toes! I can't help it if my toes are almost as long as my little finger! But my ex wasn't complaining...

*runs out ahead of the non-PG thought*

Comment

OH geez.... I SO didn't need to know that OR have that image in my head.... I am ill woman... but NOT sick!!!!
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X