This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    It was mostly gray.... *pouts* Tame talked me down and my mother made me go outside to look at it in the sunlight. It didn't look near as red there. *kicks flourecent lighting* But it's still very different....
    I *LOVE* red hair ::Thunk::
    Is it an unnatural red? LOVE red hair. Love, love, love, love, love!

I've begged my old hairdresser to give my Reba McEntire red hair and the wench wouldn't. She said it would be too drastic. SO I DID IT MYSELF! And she HATED IT (because she didn't do it and I did it even though she didn't want me to)! I loved it ... Love red hair. I have very fair skin and green eyes, I think I look very nice with red hair. My old hairdresser thinks I should burn my skin in a tanning hut and dye my hair blonde -- I'm a light brown, naturally.

I got rid of her after too long. She never had anything nice to tell me about myself.

Adrianne
    FYI: Tanning beds are dangerous. Not only does tanning cause cancer but the beds aren't clean ... My legs are covered with warts, an infection I probably picked up from tanning beds from two years ago -- I've had them for that long. I'm now getting the warts frozen off.
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I've always loved red hair. *stares into space dreaming about Sora*

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
        and ah, how many redheads' badsides have you gotten on?

*re-reads what he just typed, and starts waiting for a gutter-minded someone to change one syllable*
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I am a gutter-minded person. How's everyone doing?
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut

*re-reads what he just typed, and starts waiting for a gutter-minded someone to change one syllable*
            Bad nutty bad!

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut

Change one syllable? I had to reread it 3 times before I got the syllable right in the first place.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

That's funny.

Comment

I'm ashamed to mention but ... After two beers -- I'm a cheap date -- I still read it right and I couldn't figure out what a syllable was or what one needed changing ...

I could still be wrong.

Maybe you meant 'vowel'? Cause ... Isn't syllable, like, ... Um. Let me get the dictionary. "a unit of spoken language that is next bigger than a speech sound and consists of one or more vowel sounds alone or of a syllabic consonant alone or of either with one or more consonant sounds preceding or following" Like my name is three syllables "A-dri-anne".

You're changing a vowel.

Adrianne
                  If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                    I'm ashamed to mention but ... After two beers -- I'm a cheap date -- I still read it right and I couldn't figure out what a syllable was or what one needed changing ...

I could still be wrong.

Maybe you meant 'vowel'? Cause ... Isn't syllable, like, ... Um. Let me get the dictionary. "a unit of spoken language that is next bigger than a speech sound and consists of one or more vowel sounds alone or of a syllabic consonant alone or of either with one or more consonant sounds preceding or following" Like my name is three syllables "A-dri-anne".

You're changing a vowel.

Adrianne
                    Changing the vowel changes the syllable. Either way, I think GL needs beaten. I need entertainment.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                        Indeed, what's wrong with red hair?

*Ginger talking*
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I could still be wrong.

You're changing a vowel.

Adrianne
                          hey, I'm a fish Biology student...not English
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            Changing the vowel changes the syllable. Either way, I think GL needs beaten. I need entertainment.

Excellent because I wanted to post that smiley

Don't scream ... It just makes me want to hit you harder ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              Change one syllable? I had to reread it 3 times before I got the syllable right in the first place.
                              Bad, bad Uky
                              sigpic

Comment

Excellent because I wanted to post that smiley

Don't scream ... It just makes me want to hit you harder ...

Adrianne
                                *melts away*

I'm afraid this cannot be allowed.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X