Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope no one minds ... I went on a mini/minor Happy St. Patty's Day Greening Spree. You should all feel lucky. I didn't send my only Green smiley with that

Adrainne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
      Hope no one minds ... I went on a mini/minor Happy St. Patty's Day Greening Spree. You should all feel lucky. I didn't send my only Green smiley with that

Adrainne

The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
      Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
      My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
      Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Seastallion
        I can only give you a Substitute.

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Frak! When did we hit 18k members? Seems like last week we made it to 15k!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Frak! When did we hit 18k members? Seems like last week we made it to 15k!
            I'm really worth subscribing for?

I'm kind of curious if there was any fan fair when I signed up ::Thinking back a few months:: :;Sighs happily:: Or is this whole, "OMG WE HAVE X NUMBER OF MEMBERS NOW?!" a new thing?

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Oh MY...Adrianne...I am Sure we had a Party or something when we heard you had signed up
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

The freak fests have been happening since we hit 10,000 members. Now, every time we get another thousand, certain fans go into paroxysms of joy. Frankly, it's just an excuse to squee about it in the announcements section and ramp up your post count for acting like a complete idiot.

Even more so than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  The freak fests have been happening since we hit 10,000 members. Now, every time we get another thousand, certain fans go into paroxysms of joy. Frankly, it's just an excuse to squee about it in the announcements section and ramp up your post count for acting like a complete idiot.

Even more so than usual.
                  Much like the breaking of the most-on-at-once record around the season finale? I didn't know to boost my post count I merely had to post a number... (at least until it got moved to Off-Topic)
                  Last edited by uknesvuinng; 17 March 2006, 10:03 AM.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP

Adrainne
                    I can't green you yet, I have to spread it around. But I wanted to say Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!
                    Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Apparently saying Piggy's name three time has the same affect as it does with...well you know who's...hehehe....

It is lovely to see you out and about *My favorite Bacon of Hope*
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Apparently saying Piggy's name three time has the same affect as it does with...well you know who's...hehehe....

It is lovely to see you out and about *My favorite Bacon of Hope*
                        Look what I found ... made TODAY:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....3&postcount=23

I thought you said Ugly Pig didn't come on anymore?

EDIT: Ah - I see you noticed already in the sulky thread, which is probably waht your above post was about.

I'm a bit slow.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I didn't say THAT...if you scroll back you will see that I said he pops in from time to time...Thank you very much...little whippersnapper

Comment

I didn't say THAT...if you scroll back you will see that I said he pops in from time to time...Thank you very much...little whippersnapper
                            I tried to scroll back, but couldn't find it in my scan search so stopped looking ....

Yeah - i'm a lazy ***

Also - see my EDIT above!
                            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

This "Piggy" sounds like a real jerk.
                              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                                This "Piggy" sounds like a real jerk.
                                He's ugly too.

Comment

Working...
                                X