This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
    *Sets Hats in the window.* I love a good pie as much as the next person, but it just wouldn't feel right!

Alas, I must be off to bed as well. Good night! *Waves.*
    mmmmm..tastes like chicken potpie
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Go to bed!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
        mmmmm..tastes like chicken potpie
        Ouch. Hey! Nutty, stop being fresh! I'm getting off Yasure's window ledge right now. Why am I covered with whipped cream?
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Uh, well, that's a bit of a long story. But it's good to see you looking yourself again.

Think we should tell her?

Comment

Thanks... one of the guys on the US team is actually a friend of mine-- I've been going bonkers all night trying to find out how it's going over there...damned timezones

P.S. If any of you are skiing fans and are looking for someone to root for...may I recommend Alan Alborn?
            I looked up Alan Alborn (nickname Airborn) on nbc.com. He pre-qualified. He's 25. He competed in the last 2 Olympics and he's coming off two injuries. The ski-jumping normal hill will be on TV tonight at 6:00 pm central. Large hill will be Thursday (qualifying) and Saturday. I found all of this on www.nbc.com/skijumping.

I would have been rooting for him anyway, but now I know that he's Nutty's friend and that he's a Cessna pilot and when not training, he works in his father's business, Alaska Excavating. Also, he's cute.

Go Airborn!!!!

This is an international forum. To be fair to everyone here, is anyone else cheering for an athlete?
            Last edited by Hatusu; 12 February 2006, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
              Uh, well, that's a bit of a long story. But it's good to see you looking yourself again.

Think we should tell her?
              Tell me WHAT?

Comment

Wath it thay?!?! Wath it thay!?!?!?!?!?!?
                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                  [COLOR=darkorchid]I looked up Alan Alborn (nickname Airborn) on nbc.com. He pre-qualified. He's 25. He competed in the last 2 Olympics and he's coming off two injuries. The ski-jumping normal hill will be on TV tonight at 6:00 pm central. Large hill will be Thursday (qualifying) and Saturday. I found all of this on www.nbc.com/skijumping.

I would have been rooting for him anyway, but now I know that he's Nutty's friend and that he's a Cessna pilot and when not training, he works in his father's business, Alaska Excavating. Also, he's cute.
                  And he's one of the nicest guys I know to boot On his last night home before he headed to Europe for some last minute training, he brought his girlfriend by our place for almost an hour to help my mom translate some Norwegian writings for her geneology project.
                  sigpic

Comment

How nice of him.

Comment

And he's one of the nicest guys I know to boot On his last night home before he headed to Europe for some last minute training, he brought his girlfriend by our place for almost an hour to help my mom translate some Norwegian writings for her geneology project.
                      It's on now. I just saw him on TV.

Comment

Now you'll have to make Alan come here and say, "Hi."

Comment

Sorry but who are you talking about???

Comment

Rep Points, the Universe and Everything
                            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Not even going to respond.

Comment

It was sarcasm
                                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                                X