Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. O-Ra, Gatehorse and Yasure, you chase and Tame, Seshat and I will intercept. Then we'll all give them a squishy hug while Klorel and Gatehorse pull Greg out. Sela will stand by with her brains at ready.

This is like the GW Superbowl.

Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Red two, standing by.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan! Ready? And "GO TEAM!!!"
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

*kicks back in a lawn chair and observes*
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

standing by
            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              *kicks back in a lawn chair and observes*
              I'm with you. Popcorn?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                I'm with you. Popcorn?
                Sure. Would you like an umbrella for defense against any flying debris or fluids?
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Oh, no! You two are not getting off that easy. We need a quarterback to throw the chocolate and a receiver to go after it. Your job is to distract them.

Comment

All this waiting is making me hungry...
                    gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                      Oh, no! You two are not getting off that easy. We need a quarterback to throw the chocolate and a receiver to go after it. Your job is to distract them.
                      I'm not pitting myself against the legions of Shadow. I like my limbs attached, personally.

May I suggest a large slingshot or something akin to a spudgun for the chocolate delivery? Something to distract them a far distance from the target.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        I'm with you. Popcorn?
                        Sure, anything goes with vodka...

*sets up lawn chair*

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                          Sure. Would you like an umbrella for defense against any flying debris or fluids?
                          Sure, why not.

Hats, I'll use this to defend myself.

Comment

meimei,

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                              meimei,
                              How pretty! Thank you... Even though I quit celebrating them 17 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                How pretty! Thank you... Even though I quit celebrating them 17 years ago...
                                23 again are you?

Happy Birthday!
                                gatehorse

Comment

Working...
                                X