X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alaskannut
    Uhmmmmmm...huh...

Is it me or is that mildly, well, disturbing?
    Most people think I'm more than slightly disturbed...

*wanders off to check on the bodies in the backyard*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      *pets Nutty* Don't worry... You can rest right here.

*giggle*

He doesn't know about the anti-Hug B Gone formula we developed while Baalroc and Greg weren't looking. Combined with HBG it causes the user to pass out. On waking, they feel an irresitable urge to hug! I'm going to go watch the Sulky thread. I want to see what happens when he hugs Shadow!

MMMWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
      *Sela peeks over the edge of the Off Topic balcony towards the Sulky thread and noticing that there is no police tape or splotches of blood, decides to go take a peek for herself.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Most people think I'm more than slightly disturbed...

*wanders off to check on the bodies in the backyard*
        Slightly? No
        Majorly? Yes
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Well, it is late enough now. Go to bed!!!
          Ha! I beat you by 6 minutes. Thanks. It's a tradition I missed.
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!

(Just needed saying.)

Comment

can I add *Yawn*
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'll see your yawn, and raise you a stretch.

Comment

I call
                  ooohhh I so like stretching and add in a Yawn....
                  one day I will write that memo to the CEO about how we should have *Nap Time* in the office
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    I call
                    ooohhh I so like stretching and add in a Yawn....
                    one day I will write that memo to the CEO about how we should have *Nap Time* in the office
                    I hear that naps work wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      I hear that naps work wonders.
                      Unfortunately I am one of those people that either would called a *Greedy Napper* or I just can't Nap.. what I like to call a *nap* ..other people call a *Good Night's sleep* I just figure if you are going to nap...you NAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Unfortunately I am one of those people that either would called a *Greedy Napper* or I just can't Nap.. what I like to call a *nap* ..other people call a *Good Night's sleep* I just figure if you are going to nap...you NAP!!!
                        Yeah, a satisfying "nap" for me is at least 3 hours, though I've gone as long as 9 when I didn't sleep the night before. Anything less just makes me more tired when I wake up.

Comment

College taught me the art of power-napping. But not being in college has resulted in power-naps that could power a medium-sized city...
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            College taught me the art of power-napping. But not being in college has resulted in power-naps that could power a medium-sized city...
                            Atlantis maybe?

By the way, is all this talk about napping supposed to make me sleepy? I am at work, so it's not a good idea.
                            Shallow are the Ori!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OriKiller
                              Atlantis maybe?

By the way, is all this talk about napping supposed to make me sleepy? I am at work, so it's not a good idea.
                              I almost fell asleep at work once, and I was working as a gas station cashier at the time. It was a slow job.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                LOL! I've always had a lot of trouble just napping. I have to be almost completely exhausted or sick to be able to sleep during the day. And I never wake up refreshed, no matter how long the nap. For me, sleep is for the evening hours! I guess I need nap lessons.

Comment

Working...
                                X