Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If power corrupts, then maybe Tyler just hasn't had enough time to be corrupted...yet.

Comment

in time, in time

Comment

Dumb question...does Hug-B-Gone work on mods??
        Last edited by alaskannut; 02 December 2005, 08:59 AM.
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Bug-b-gone, I'll order 12 liters!

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedOne
            Bug-b-gone, I'll order 12 liters!
            Isn't it a little early to be stocking up?...Oh, wait, you're in Minnesota aren't you....damn man...talk about procrastinating
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Those mosquitos dont care if there's snow on the ground.

Comment

It's Minnesota Nice! ((((AscendedOne))))

Comment

MN nice huh? Suppose Im obliged to be nice to you all. Must fight the urge to kill...

Comment

hey now the only killin' thats gonna be done is killin' of those mosquitoes and they need it too (yes CKO is from MN but is glad she dont live there )
                    sigpic

Comment

You know, I'm normally against genocide, but I can't see how the ecosystem would be irreparably harmed if we eliminated the mosquitos.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                        hey now the only killin' thats gonna be done is killin' of those mosquitoes and they need it too (yes CKO is from MN but is glad she dont live there )
                        This is the best place in the US to live! Anyone can go on a beach and tan, it takes a select few to enjoy the snow, wind, and mosquitos of northern MN. BTW Im right on the edge of lake superior, i can see it out my window.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                          LOL, thanks FP. All the new buttons are scary!
                          Let me be the first...

*Squee!
                          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                          it has it's own laws and beats about things
                          which the intellect scorns."
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedOne
                            This is the best place in the US to live! Anyone can go on a beach and tan, it takes a select few to enjoy the snow, wind, and mosquitos of northern MN. BTW Im right on the edge of lake superior, i can see it out my window.
                            Great place to swim, isn't it? I'm going to get up my courage and do the Polar Bear thing one of these years...

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                              Great place to swim, isn't it? I'm going to get up my courage and do the Polar Bear thing one of these years...
                              Its absoulutly great fun to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                                *giggles hysterically*

If "you're" going to have this in "your" sig, you might want to learn the difference between a possessive and a contraction.
                                Darn it! You shouldn't have said anything. The irony was simply too rich.

Comment

Working...
                                X