• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    ..................wut?

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
    *Wolfax notices Foley running*

*Uses his telepathy: Foley forget the weapons we are out of here now!!!*

*loki locks onto all personell and beams them to the Cantina*

W: Loki get the vortex generators hot...we time jump as soon as we hit orbit!!!

L: Rodger that...*goes to activate vortex gens*

CF: I lost some good weapons...that they will certainly use

W: Dont worry CF...I have a 4 gigaton nuke ready..they will not exist in a few moments

*The Cantina heads to orbit*
    *back on the planet surface*
    NKL: my queen, they have escaped, we also found an explosive device in the sand and desabled it. They are of no threat, but they are gone.
    Queen: *looking up* Good, everything is going as planned.
    NKL: My queen?
    Queen: Nothing, they will soon serve us, and take us out to the stars.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
      Im not your typical Scifi fan i guess
      Who cares....the less typical...the good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        Who cares....the less typical...the good thing.
        Yep I may be a geek now, but in maybe 15 years everything goes right ill be the Geek with the Corvet
        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Yep I may be a geek now, but in maybe 15 years everything goes right ill be the Geek with the Corvet
          *gets odd images*
          .....or who knows, you may be working at Cheyenne mountain going to other planets.

Comment

*gets odd images*
            .....or who knows, you may be working at Cheyenne mountain going to other planets.
            .........Ok that weird

Comment

*back on the planet surface*
              NKL: my queen, they have escaped, we also found an explosive device in the sand and desabled it. They are of no threat, but they are gone.
              Queen: *looking up* Good, everything is going as planned.
              NKL: My queen?
              Queen: Nothing, they will soon serve us, and take us out to the stars.
              *Wolfax enables warhead*

W: Hmmm...they must have found it....FN have your ship bombard the Galeon Meadow continent now!!

*Qween Anns Revenge fires its nukes in a Alpha-B spread..the Continent is incinerated*

*The Kobolian Qween smiles as she is killed...her underling not quite certain of his Qweens plans as they are incinerated*
              sigpic

Comment

JEWEL!!!!
                Ahem....sorry Prior.

Heya Pri! How's that sunburn?
                *slaps arm* YEEEEEEAAAAH!!!!! *Ahem* Oh, fine, just a bit tender
                Sup Pri?
                Hey man!! Not much, just sunburn i guess What about you?
                ..................wut?
                Foley and I are hopelessly addicted to Jewel Staite and her feminine charm
                sigpic
                Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Originally posted by PrioroftheOri View Post

What did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                    *Wolfax enables warhead*

W: Hmmm...they must have found it....FN have your ship bombard the Galeon Meadow continent now!!

*Qween Anns Revenge fires its nukes in a Alpha-B spread..the Continent is incinerated*

*The Kobolian Qween smiles as she is killed...her underling not quite certain of his Qweens plans as they are incinerated*
                    Loki....I think you should check us out now, and attend to us.

Is that what they are calling it these days? And yes I am...hers and Watson....now that would be an interesting dinner.

Comment

There has GOT to be a better way to test that. Not that this wasn't amusing, of course . . .
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

What did you do?
                        I was inverting hay...all day....90 degrees....enough said
                        Loki....I think you should check us out now, and attend to us.

Is that what they are calling it these days? And yes I am...hers and Watson....now that would be an interesting dinner.
                        Dinner?*has pleasant thoughts*
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

I was inverting hay...all day....90 degrees....enough said

Dinner?*has pleasant thoughts*
                          Of course you would be interested in Jewel, and I would be interested in Emma, although I would probably giving Jewel glances all night.
                          And a movie....and then....who knows?

Comment

....Can I kill my dad? Please? Beat him to death with nothing but a pair of converses and a toothbrush? Please?

*rants for several minutes before getting herself a drink and sitting down in the corner*
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              ....Can I kill my dad? Please? Beat him to death with nothing but a pair of converses and a toothbrush? Please?

*rants for several minutes before getting herself a drink and sitting down in the corner*
                              I'd join you but right now I am getting scanned by a hot gray.....my god I have got more of his genes then I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post

Silly! *Glomps Silly*

Comment

Working...
                                X