This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    that would make foley at the top.........cowpants, jelgate, PH......my dear friends.........this cannot be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
      I agree, especially since some of us have to work, have school, and other issues to deal with and can't actually be here 24/7.
      I stand by my mathematical equation.

number of posts/length of time the person has been a member of the cantina = sadness of life.
      that would make foley at the top.........cowpants, jelgate, PH......my dear friends.........this cannot be allowed.
      Lynching, maybe?

Comment

Lets circumvent the rule to exclude Foley since a lot of his post are Emma spams
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Lets circumvent the rule to exclude Foley since a lot of his post are Emma spams
          true enough......mapp should also be downgraded since alot of his are Keira spams......
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

And many of Mapp's posts are KK and.... well, if any of my posts are worthwhile at all, somebody should send me a memo.

Comment

ok here is the first template

what do you think?

Comment

Not to mention I've been here longer than he has, and I'm not even considered a legend here as of yet. Why should he be?
                StarshineRoxie
                A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                sigpic

Comment

Not to mention I've been here longer than he has, and I'm not even considered a legend here as of yet. Why should he be?
                  I noticed you slowed down when college ended. You were pretty active before then.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                    And many of Mapp's posts are KK and.... well, if any of my posts are worthwhile at all, somebody should send me a memo.
                    so we've ruled out foley, mapp and you for having a particularly high grade.......aren't you 3 the biggest posters here though? as in top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                      ok here is the first template
                      http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ate3-final.jpg

what do you think?
                      Not too bad... I feel like it's missing something though. Can't say what.
                      There's a spectrum. On the far end of one side is "legend". Foley's the complete opposite.

Comment

There's a spectrum. On the far end of one side is "legend". Foley's the complete opposite.
                        The LegendSpammer scale?

Comment

yep and we call that being a foley........no one else has reached that level yet.

besides i'd rate star as a legend.

Comment

so we've ruled out foley, mapp and you for having a particularly high grade.......aren't you 3 the biggest posters here though? as in top 3.
                            Yup. We've ruled out these people for these reasons.

Foley - Emma
                            Mapp - Keira
                            Cowpants - Stupidity

Which leaves

Silly
                            Wolf
                            Jel
                            P-90

.......I think our list may be flawed.

Comment

I was wondering why you were lurking for so long

Number 1 post count shouldn't equal number 1 status, though....
                              Indeed
                              I agree, especially since some of us have to work, have school, and other issues to deal with and can't actually be here 24/7.
                              indeed

mapp is 'captain'
                              anyone over 10,000 posts is 'Priest of Mappathism'
                              anyone over 1.000 posts is 'senior member'
                              anyone over 100 posts is 'member'
                              anyone under 100 posts in 'cantina noob'
                              i figured you could request custom titles from mapp
                              like me n susie are barmaids

that plus the number of when they joined

here is mine

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                The LegendSpammer scale?
                                So it would seem.
                                besides i'd rate star as a legend.
                                Me too... and if this isn't agreed upon by the majority of members, then she is certainly legendary.

Comment

Working...
                                X