This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar

I hear you ...it is always a bit of an adjustment finding out all the things they tell you in the interview are not always what you end actually doing on the job

Have you found that you like the people so far ? Made some friends?
    the people are great! - I enjoy working with them.

And is a lot better as I did actually some work today (though I felt faint most of the time), and not only read papers

Where is my hug?

sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))))))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        FN....I know what you are talking about, and I feel the exact same way. Unfortanatly as long as their are people in the world who believe in blowing up others for political reasons, or because their God tells them to, there will still be war. And I am talking about our enemies.
        .....did't your president say god told him to invade iraq??? i remember a lot of folk were pissed about that

thanks for the sig tom/my main account.(DUH)

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          FN....I know what you are talking about, and I feel the exact same way. Unfortanatly as long as their are people in the world who believe in blowing up others for political reasons, or because their God tells them to, there will still be war. And I am talking about our enemies.
          One day people will look at what they are doing and they will stop because they see that killing each other solves nothing.

And God does not tell them to kill, its their manipulation of their religous texts.
          Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

[IM]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20for%20fun/give20me20a20hug.gif[/IMG]

(((Shan)))
            may i have a hug plz?

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
              50 BC...Ceaser!
              55 BC he conquered Gaul...in 44 bc he was assinated
              sigpic

Comment

50 BC...Ceaser!
                My Roman history is limitied but I believe he was around before 50 BC.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you for that PSA...saves me from having to be the meanie
                  you're welcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Melkor The Morgoth View Post
                    .....did't your president say god told him to invade iraq??? i remember a lot of folk were pissed about that
                    Namely me.

Why would God tell his us to kill each other. His Own Children!

Comment

Originally posted by Melkor The Morgoth View Post
                      Well there is that....I do not agree with him in that regard. However. I do know that the current brand of Islamic radicallism is evil. And must be stopped, there are thousands of different reasons to stop them. As long as they are stopped and we are safe I am happy.

One day people will look at what they are doing and they will stop because they see that killing each other solves nothing.

And God does not tell them to kill, its their manipulation of their religous texts.
                      I know this FN....

Comment

((((((((((tame))))))))))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Let me repeat

sigpic

Comment

I don't think so. We their are good men (or women), their will allways be evil men (or women).
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't think so. We their are good men (or women), their will allways be evil men (or women).
                              Exactly. But yet, there might be a future without war.

Reading through all this reminds why I liked the teacher I had in History...He was never boring .....
                              Alright.....

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                                So right 50 BC

Hey Wolf have you read Julies Ceaser's "The Conquest of Gaul" ? It is great A little hard to understand but really good

Comment

Working...
                                X