This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    Stop dwelling on Jeri! It's sad, sure, but chill!
    *kisses Silly for a long time, then decides to join her, in a purely GW sense,* Poor Jeri

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
      Oh, I meant a photo. But OK, I'd like to see the drawing.
      OK here you go, this is actually me but Photo Shopped to the point of a drawn look.... me in my Drow Mage costume, sadly only one shot of it, the swords are actually made of beaten steel, they are HEAVY
      Spoiler:

the other shots you have seen already, with me in my normal Merc armor

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        OK here you go, this is actually me but Photo Shopped to the point of a drawn look.... me in my Drow Mage costume, sadly only one shot of it, the swords are actually made of beaten steel, they are HEAVY
        Spoiler:

*jetisions tey into space*
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          *jetisions tey into space*
          ..... no more beer for you

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:

Cool! Except.... um........ spiders.... eep! But still, cool!
            Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              And I'm getting told to go to bed. Good night! *hugs everyone and kisses Foley for a long time before going off to her room to sleep*
              Night.
              StarshineRoxie
              A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by avidffan View Post
                ok avidffan has an adventure in progress shall he continue?
                ok question answered

bye for now

see you all later
                Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
                sigpic

Comment

Cool! Except.... um........ spiders.... eep! But still, cool!
                  spiders? oh on the swords, I forgot Keelerleah had embilished them more, at first the sword further back had... aheh... The Point of Orgin on it but the shot background is actually added in, because the shot background at first was very real trees, and drawn Drow don't mesh well with real tress UNLESS said trees are slightly PSed to look drawn

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but I'm falling asleep right now. Night all.
                    StarshineRoxie
                    sigpic

Comment

..... no more beer for you
                      Jelgate drinks whiskey.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by avidffan View Post
                        ok question answered

bye for now

see you all later
                        Nighty night.
                        StarshineRoxie
                        sigpic

Comment

spiders? oh on the swords, I forgot Keelerleah had embilished them more, at first the sword further back had... aheh... The Point of Orgin on it but the shot background is actually added in, because the shot background at first was very real trees, and drawn Drow don't mesh well with real tress UNLESS said trees are slightly PSed to look drawn
                          I see. Well, you didn't happen to see Amounet or Dana Scully at the con, didja?

sigpic

Comment

I see. Well, you didn't happen to see Amounet or Dana Scully at the con, didja?
                            I dunno.... I think... wait... did a dude dressed as Daniel meet up with a gal named Amounet? if so that was my brother Daniel, step brother actually....

Comment

Jelgate demanda attention
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I dunno.... I think... wait... did a dude dressed as Daniel meet up with a gal named Amounet? if so that was my brother Daniel, step brother actually....
                                Huh? Well... my brother (Camello) was dressed as Daniel... and he and I were walking around... do you mean your step brother saw us? All I know is that I'm pretty sure I was the only person dressed as Amounet... and other than one other girl, I was definitely the only one to dress as Scully. Camello was Mulder, btw.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Jelgate demanda attention
                                *stares at jel* Ooooooooooh..... O.O There, attention given.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X