This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    no...wait, you should know, something you used to watch, your favorite character was a girl who wore a shirt with a broken heart on it....now think, who carried a sock puppet around where ever she went.

and
    Again... *is confused* What character?

And to make you laugh, I had the weirdest dream last night where I visited Britain for my 18th birthday and ran into (literally) you and P90. After managing to simultaneously hitting on you guys, we ended up going out for drinks and next thing I know, I woke up the next morning to see you making out with a pillow while you're asleep and calling it Emma. Hence my laughter.
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post

And to make you laugh, I had the weirdest dream last night where I visited Britain for my 18th birthday and ran into (literally) you and P90. After managing to simultaneously hitting on you guys, we ended up going out for drinks and next thing I know, I woke up the next morning to see you making out with a pillow while you're asleep and calling it Emma. Hence my laughter.
      Come on, we were talking about this show over the weekend.

And yes....that does sound like it would be funny. Did you wake up then?

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        Really? That's interesting... my parent's would never do that. I have wondered what it feels like, though...
        I found everything hysterically funny.
        Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        Now I'm confuzzled. You're DEFINITELY not old enough to drink.
        I know. But I go to my friend's party, so if someone ever spiked my drink and I didn't know it and got drunk, I'd know what it felt like so I knew whether or not to try to go home myself.

That's why.
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Shut up. Crybaby.
          And people say I'm the mean one.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

*avidffan is laughin*

great
            Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by avidffan View Post
              hers a joke for us

the next time you hear people saying things like im tired or im sleepy or im anything just blurt out some small detial of your online liife

like this
              im tired
              im sleepy
              im bored
              im a prior for the ori
              when evryone turns around add in

swimmer
              or
              sinker

any thoughts?
              Thanks for that. I really needed a good laugh tonight.
              StarshineRoxie
              A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
              sigpic

Comment

I know. But I go to my friend's party, so if someone ever spiked my drink and I didn't know it and got drunk, I'd know what it felt like so I knew whether or not to try to go home myself.

That's why.

Comment

Come on, we were talking about this show over the weekend.

And yes....that does sound like it would be funny. Did you wake up then?
                  Still not remembering. Sorry.

And I did wake up. But I fell back asleep about five minutes later, so it picked up from there. And after seeing you call a pillow Emma, you woke up cause I was laughing so hard and dumped whipped cream on my head. So I dumped glitter on your head. ANd it was weird and funny.
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

That's why.
                    That could have been solved by simply not going to the party . . .
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
                      Thanks for that. I really needed a good laugh tonight.
                      avidffan says
                      im going to post in thrid peron for the rest of the night
                      or till we get tried of it
                      so
                      avidffan says to star
                      whats wrong
                      Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        And people say I'm the mean one.
                        Shut up, brat.
                        I have to say, I was lucky not to have a hangover.
                        That could have been solved by simply not going to the party . . .
                        It's my best friend's birthday. I'm not missing that for the world. But maybe a Gateworld.
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Because you're a scary person. *edges away from Myn*
                          MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I can understand that. Even when I was only tipsy, I was extremely giddy.
                          Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Still not remembering. Sorry.

And I did wake up. But I fell back asleep about five minutes later, so it picked up from there. And after seeing you call a pillow Emma, you woke up cause I was laughing so hard and dumped whipped cream on my head. So I dumped glitter on your head. ANd it was weird and funny.
                            Last hint.....this sock puppet then led the girl off to another area where she also got possessed. She became the human based avatar for this enemy, like Locutus. Then, the guy with the red dinosaur tried to rescue her, only to find out she was a clone. So they spend the rest of the time trying to rescue the real her, and also design a computer virus to destroy the enemy. And to think, this all happens in anime.

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                              MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I can understand that. Even when I was only tipsy, I was extremely giddy.
                              Yeah. Non-stop giggling. We put on Stargate and there was this uber serious moment (I think it was Heroes pt. 2) and I just started laughing. It was weird.
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Last hint.....this sock puppet then led the girl off to another area where she also got possessed. She became the human based avatar for this enemy, like Locutus. Then, the guy with the red dinosaur tried to rescue her, only to find out she was a clone. So they spend the rest of the time trying to rescue the real her, and also design a computer virus to destroy the enemy. And to think, this all happens in anime.
                                ... Anime? Not FMA, don't think it's Naruto. Um... Is it GITS?
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X