Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes yes you are and no cowpants I wont dance alone.
    *starts to tango with col. mat*.. ok but I am not a geek!
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

Poker eh your going down
      sigpic

Comment

TANGO??!!!

Who cares about poker when there's tango! Step right up, I've got plenty of roses. Ones without thorns cost twice as much though. So if you're cheap, feel free to stick one of our low cost roses into your mouth and through your tongue!

Comment

I think its aftershock time
          sigpic

Comment

Awwwww crapcakes, I missed Heroes. Ah well - Whens it repeated??
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Come on over to my place. It'll be on in 45 mins. Followed by 24. Sound good?

After that, we could head to the local bar and ogle the waitress's bbies!

Comment

dude, Louis is the waitress....

Ah well, sounds like a plan *drinks beer* and that new galactica rocked my socks....lol
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Louis is a waitress? Could we ogle her bbies? Do you think she'd mind?

Comment

Well it serves her right for not covering up - it's cold in here lol *sips beer* beer?

sigpic

Comment

heh heh heh. sure, I'll have a beer. *sips* ...what type is this? Doesn't taste bad.

Comment

It's nothin special, just a WKD - my personal fav, coz the blue one rocks *sips WKD*

sigpic

Comment

fair 'nuff. power to the little blue stuff. the little blue cap, lid, pill... they're all awesome.

Comment

Never tasted the red one though.....or orange.....only ever blue....my blue....mwahahahaha *sips WKD* when's Heroes startin....?

sigpic

Comment

half an hour.

I've had purple. That just makes you see purple. It's weird.

Comment

damn drinkers
                                *sips from camelback*
                                louis are we still here?
                                Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                                Check out my Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X