This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t-that's not what the (hic) what the beer-NA results told ME! *takes shot*
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

what dna results mapp?...... who put you up to this? ILL KILL AMANN!!!! he knows what my secret is!
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*takes shot* wazzzzzup!!!! hey i-if (hic) Amann knew u were like a guy, right?? (hic) then (laughs randomly) wouldn't that make (hic) wouldnt that make him gay? *takes shot* whahao!
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

im not a guy mapp...im a tomboy....but theres another secret....im not telling you. *goes over and orders 3 vodka shots*
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            im not a guy mapp...im a tomboy....but theres another secret....im not telling you. *goes over and orders 3 vodka shots*
            Don't worries, Darth Trayush....(hic)*takes shot* If you and Amann have got this whole......THING1! like......(hic) romance or what not......hey, does that mean since you being a tomboy and anything that...(hic) ....Amann dresses like a girl.....?

sigpic

Comment

*wakes up*
              What the hell am I doing here?
              *looks around*
              [camera zoom out]
              [As we zoom out, we can see that he's standing on a stage and that the Gateworld Cantina is really just a set on the As the forum updates sound stage]
              Who are all these weird people?
              Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
              Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                Don't worries, Darth Trayush....(hic)*takes shot* If you and Amann have got this whole......THING1! like......(hic) romance or what not......hey, does that mean since you being a tomboy and anything that...(hic) ....Amann dresses like a girl.....?
                hmm never thaught about it really.....would explain how i caught him wearing my thongs like
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                  hmm never thaught about it really.....would explain how i caught him wearing my thongs like
                  HEY! You got me drunk, then high, then you knocked me up ! Then you whipped me until i thought it was a good idea and you took a picture

(i probably can't fit in them, one size does NOT fit all)
                  sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

i did not! you got the gear! i just started drinking bottles and you joined in!
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I need drink geigermesiter please
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah mee too....damn i need a ciggie too....and i aint got any *cries*
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

well im nothelping you with the ciggie thing Smoking is not cool sorry to sound like a hippie but heres a drink that might cheer you up
                          sigpic

Comment

i know i just cant help myself at times *grabs the drink* thanks
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

we are only human I suppose so how are things?
                              sigpic

Comment

If you smoke *takes shot* go to the designated smoking areas please lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X