Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im off to bed night dudes and dudettes(I dont know why I said that)
    I will leave you with more thoughts of wisdom
    TBLG says,better to be pissed off than pissed on , man who run before bus get tired ,man who run behind bus get exhausted and finally man who keep feet on ground have trouble putting on pants .
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
      Im off to bed night dudes and dudettes(I dont know why I said that)
      I will leave you with more thoughts of wisdom
      TBLG says,better to be pissed off than pissed on , man who run before bus get tired ,man who run behind bus get exhausted and finally man who keep feet on ground have trouble putting on pants .
      WOW!!! I'm glad I'm not a man

Comment

yea, sounds difficult

Comment

Jess's back. Yay.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

GOD SOME ONE SHOOT ME!!! sorry guys I guess I won't be seeing you as often as I'd like my mother is moving the computer to her room.. *****..... so if and when I get on it... I won't be able to get on here... because my mom is a *****.... and I hate her.... alot.... anyway... yeah.... I'll be able to talk on MSN though at least that's one good thing... damnit... I may kill myself.. but as of this moment I'm pretending that it doesn't bother me... because that woudl make her more likely to do it...because her life is centered around making my life miserable....

Comment

nooooooo CJ thats **** and hi mapp

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                GOD SOME ONE SHOOT ME!!! sorry guys I guess I won't be seeing you as often as I'd like my mother is moving the computer to her room.. *****..... so if and when I get on it... I won't be able to get on here... because my mom is a *****.... and I hate her.... alot.... anyway... yeah.... I'll be able to talk on MSN though at least that's one good thing... damnit... I may kill myself.. but as of this moment I'm pretending that it doesn't bother me... because that woudl make her more likely to do it...because her life is centered around making my life miserable....
                *pats CJ on shoulder* I prepared for this moment.

Jess - pull back the curtain. *Jess pulls own on rope and curtains part showing a small creature in a cage* Everyone say hello to CJ the mouse.

She'll be in here replacing our loss for a while. Don't treat her any different.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

lol picks up CJ and dangles her over lions, just like normal

Comment

Well CJ really is getting emotional, look what she said on msn;

'I'm Every Cliche says:
                    LOL fine I loves ya Ben '

^^^ I FRAKKING KNEW IT.

sigpic

Comment

..... I'm a mouse now.... well I'm just hoping it's only a threat.... because I would get on at lunch at school... but.... they blocked this site.. bast@rds...

Comment

i just looked through my msn list and i have no idea who half of the people on it are, by the way can you guys add me - [email protected]

Comment

Added.

sigpic

Comment

added as well

Comment

But Jess 'aint online.....WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS?

sigpic

Comment

yes... what trickery...

Comment

Working...
                                X