This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*glomps the Draygon*
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      PH, have you been messing about again?
      *wailing* I LOOK LIKE COWPANTS! How'm i suppost to get ANY work done with these melons in the way huh? I wanna be me again.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        Im sure Mapp would be happy to. or WP for a price, hell even Lilith if i submitted to be an experiment subject.

Yes, i saw. Shame about his intestines. Now, fix what you did and ill consider not doing that threat above.
        Do you want to frame Cow for any crimes while you have the chance?

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
          *glomps the Draygon*
          Hello AR
          *wailing* I LOOK LIKE COWPANTS! How'm i suppost to get ANY work done with these melons in the way huh? I wanna be me again.
          hmm.... have you tried using the reality bender yet? It's a newpiece of kit I found
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            Do you want to frame Cow for any crimes while you have the chance?
            PH i have an acute ohsh*t-o-meter. It's telling me that any framing of Cowy by myself will....Well it's pointing to death right about now.
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Hello AR

hmm.... have you tried using the reality bender yet? It's a newpiece of kit I found
              Whats that? Will it get me back to normal? Because as I recall i owe AR and Jel a BLT.
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

PH i have an acute ohsh*t-o-meter. It's telling me that any framing of Cowy by myself will....Well it's pointing to death right about now.
                The Susie machine is sitting right there.. *points*

Comment

Well well well i see this place has not changed one bit has it?
                  Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

The Susie machine is sitting right there.. *points*
                    Then change me back *waits to be herself again*
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Whats that? Will it get me back to normal? Because as I recall i owe AR and Jel a BLT.
                      Its this gizmo *holds up what looks like a cross between a gun and a scanner* Got it dead cheap off some guys in Vegas. It bends a small portion of reality to whatever you want it to be. Its pretty effective, though the battery life isn't brill, needs to recharge after each use for about a day. But it should work
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                        Well well well i see this place has not changed one bit has it?
                        Hell to the No! FN! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN! *Glomps FN and squeezes tightly* Where have you been buddy boy?
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Then change me back *waits to be herself again*
                          *puts Susie in the machine and starts pressing buttons* Wait.. HERself?! ...I think I made a mistake...

Comment

Hell to the No! FN! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN! *Glomps FN and squeezes tightly* Where have you been buddy boy?
                            Oh out and about. You know. Finding my true inner nerd. lol
                            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

*puts Susie in the machine and starts pressing buttons* Wait.. HERself?! ...I think I made a mistake...
                              .....PH? You had better not. Or you die.
                              Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                              Oh out and about. You know. Finding my true inner nerd. lol
                              hehe well nothing much has happened since your abcense really How are you?
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

.....PH? You had better not. Or you die.
                                I can fix it! At least you're not Cowy any more..

Comment

Working...
                                X