• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have worse minds
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

And on that note. *finishes Pepsi* Women...
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

ah..............................i'll have that drink now. just give me something cold and none alcoholic.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Fine *hands freezing cold pepsi* T-T-T-That's the stuff....*shivers*
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

cheers.

Comment

I would love some Iron Bru
              sigpic

Comment

*points to freezer covered in snow to the rear of the cantina* I'm too c-c-cold to m-move....*shivers dramatically*

sigpic

Comment

maybe you should close the freezer door then.

Comment

It seems like an a new ice age has been ushered in only in the cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

then we shall all die out. quick lets all huddle together and light a fire.

Comment

*notices penguins in corner* Where the frak did they come from? *shivers*

sigpic

Comment

I love penguins Omg....... a polar bear
                          sigpic

Comment

oh that's nothing. don't go to the toilets here. there's an entire swampland with allogators.

Comment

Hey, don't diss....*notices massive polar bear smoking in the corner**puts on massive coat and walks over to it* You smokin' in my bar?

sigpic

Comment

*polar bear rears up to about twice mapps height and roars.*

Comment

Working...
                                X