Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hides Baal the rat* errr we didn't replace you....*hands cold pepsi* How you been, dude?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

no one can replace me but anywho I'm good and you?
      sigpic

Comment

Well....actually.....just after you left, everyone was feeling really down and so I went out and got;

Meet Baal the rat. We had a cat and dog too but they errr....killed eachother. Baal's an alcoholic so keep him clear of the beer and the vodka.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Nice
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah and OMFG!

I SAID KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE BEER!!!11! *snatches rat back*

sigpic

Comment

a drunk rat would be funny
              sigpic

Comment

You weren't here for the war.

*sips pepsi* I'm hungry...

sigpic

Comment

War what war did it have to do with persians
                  sigpic

Comment

Nope, not this time around.

And at the end of the war it was decided that we shall never speak of it again...too many bad memories.

*sips pepsi* meanwhile back in mappy land, I've been addicted to Half Life 2.

sigpic

Comment

I havent even played it ff12 is what im playing these days
                      sigpic

Comment

^ sweet havent played it yet Im assuming its awesome?
                        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

Ah right, looks good that does. My fav is FFX though because its the only I've completed. lol Look what I made on Half Life 2!!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...struct0032.jpg
                          http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...struct0089.jpg
                          http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...struct0029.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
                            ^ sweet havent played it yet Im assuming its awesome?
                            very awesome and extremly long Im about 40 hours in to and im pretty sure Im not half way through it yet I would have been done the other ones by now
                            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone see Wildhogs that was a funny movie
                              sigpic

Comment

Nah, doesn't interest me. It's not supposed to be any good or so the reviews I read stated...

Fracture or whatever it's called with Anthony Hopkins looks good though.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X