This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
    Louis - did I ever never tell yoosh (hiccup!) that zee combine life.....uv....life? life!? yep, life....I think me.....Sack...ouuuuuu.......I need more another hot, me thinksh....(hiccup!)
    oooo i think someones a lil dwunkies (and dont even think about bringing up the time i spoke to you when i actually was drunk... )

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
      Awesome Envy we're so gonna kick there butts..
      Poors two doubles() and passes one to Envy.
      *takes shots*

*Looks at Mapp*
      Its seems there ahead of us..

You okay buddy?
      oooo they are so going down...* drinks shot*

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
        you know that blueman group (hicc)total rip off of the smurfs and the smurfs they(hic) suck
        An' I told 'im! I frakkin tolsk him....He was...smurfin......mint....NOW LEMMINGS, those (hiccup!) Those (hiccups) those guys have good...for far too longsh...
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy View Post
          oooo i think someones a lil dwunkies (and dont even think about bringing up the time i spoke to you when i actually was drunk... )
          .... Ok.. I wont ask.. been there done that..

Originally posted by hidden_envy View Post
          oooo they are so going down...* drinks shot*
          I almost feel bad for them *pours two more shots*
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

*takes shot* ah,there gonna be passed out by the time we even feel anything...

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
              An' I told 'im! I frakkin tolsk him....He was...smurfin......mint....NOW LEMMINGS, those (hiccup!) Those (hiccups) those guys have good...for far too longsh...
              Yeah we should kick there (hiccup) assesses
              CanI get another drink overhere?
              sigpic

Comment

*drinks shot*..
                its almost sad...
                You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                  Yeah we should kick there (hiccup) assesses
                  CanI get another drink overhere?
                  There ya go, mr maginshan....(hiccup!) wow....those strippers makesh me thinkies lolickles about sexxxxxx....with the strippers.......like......i need me another shcot...plurb...
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

*drinks shot*..
                    its almost sad...

*pours 2 more shots* yup...*shakes head*

Comment

^^yeah sexxxxxxxxxxx is good ah wee needs iss to gets some wheres bloody phone(hiccup)
                      sigpic

Comment

*takes shot and drinks it*..
                        When they do pass out we're so writing on there faces and putting there hands in water
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

*has 8 shots**including one to the groin* CRIKEY AV GONE AN WET MISELF

sigpic

Comment

*takes shot and drinks it*..
                            When they do pass out we're so writing on there faces and putting there hands in water
                            *drinks shot* ooo and put make up on them! ( lol i did that once, poor guy...)

Comment

You know Mapp would look really amazing with some blush
                              *pours shots and drinks one*
                              what do you think?
                              -Libba Bray

Comment

You know Mapp would look really amazing with some blush
                                *pours shots and drinks one*
                                what do you think?
                                *drinks shot and pours two more* ooooo yes, and maybe a lil lippy

Comment

Working...
                                X