Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladywolfie as it's your bday all your drinks are on me tonight, go crazy lol .

Comment

*has a few more shots*
      thats good because your gonna have to at that pace
      I think Mapps cut off
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

Im only getting warmed up*really starts to down the shots*
        sigpic

Comment

*downs 8 shots* hey HEY (hiccup) D-doctor.....(hiccup) c'mon.......Docotr.....who?
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Keep em coming barkeep
            sigpic

Comment

only 8 mapp and you're already hiccupping? *places a bet on Louis with ba'al a close second*

Comment

you're a(hiccup) slave to(hiccup) slave....slave to (hiccup) stargate....*serves shots* alligators.....alligators are good.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

eugh, i can never drink again well at least for a couple of days

Comment

PREMUNNCHCIOUS!!!! MY WORD!!!!!!!! MY WORD IS PREMUNNCHCIOUS!!!!! KALAFRAGG!!!!! MY OTHER WORD!!!! (hiccup) need shotty beer shots...*takes shot.*

sigpic

Comment

*has kept silent as she continously downs shots*
                      Sorry what I cant drink over all this talking
                      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                      -Libba Bray

Comment

*drunken singing voice*
                        I got a big fat ****in' bone to pick with you my darlin'.
                        green for he who can figure out what song that's from...and a strong drink too
                        Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                        Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Matarrese View Post
                          *drunken singing voice*
                          I got a big fat ****in' bone to pick with you my darlin'.
                          green for he who can figure out what song that's from...and a strong drink too
                          *pours a strong drink for her and Col. Mat*
                          In case you haven't heard I'm sick and tired of trying
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

mmm. booze. nothing like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
                              *pours a strong drink for her and Col. Mat*
                              In case you haven't heard I'm sick and tired of trying
                              you rock...you know the song
                              *swigs drink*
                              Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                              Check out my Flickr

Comment

The song?? Umm. There's about, oh, several million to choose from. Which one specifically are you thinking of?

*Takes a shot*
                                Have a drink to you're health then go and throw up on yourself!

Green if you can come up with who sang that song!

Comment

Working...
                                X