Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will ****ing stab you computer phone lady!!!
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      I will ****ing stab you computer phone lady!!!
      There is no eleven you ****ing (insert vulgarity for "prostitute" here)!

Comment

X, x where is the X? That is a plus sign. Not an X.

Comment

Time line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round.

Comment

sarge: wait a minute, dead, underground? oh no it can't be. can it?

doghnut: oh hey sarge, what are you doing down here?

Sarge: It is! oh it is!

Comment

......... the sad thing is... I actually know what you guys are talking about...

Long live

RVB

oh yeah...and.. NINJA GLOMP!!!

Comment

hey cj!

Comment

hey cj!
                  Hey P-90! you know what bugs me...wet socks.... they're such miserable things to wear.. like you're walking erm.. in the kitchen and some one spills a glass of water.. even if you get one toe in the water... it's misery....

Comment

you're wearing wet socks then i take it?

Comment

Hey Ceej, just got back from eating dinner. 'Twas some yummeh steak.

Comment

you're wearing wet socks then i take it?
                        no but my brother in law was... and he was complaining about it... which got my musing on the subject
                        Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
                        Hey Ceej, just got back from eating dinner. 'Twas some yummeh steak.
                        well.. I had delicious ninja food so and I watched Spirited Away.... and I loved it.. beautiful art, wonderful plot, the ending with Kohaku and Chihiro was touching... but still... I think they should have ended it with chihiro meeting Kohaku again... ... that would have been touching... OH AND ANIME CLUB HALLOWEEN PARTY! One week from tomorrow... which means I need to hurry up on my costume .. and I'll have to weasel a disposable camera out of my mother so I can have piccies from the party and pictures of Kabuto in his pirate costume... while one of our nins kicks his butt

Comment

I've been watching episode 7 of 'The Heretic.' It's one of the most well produced machinimas there is. Just an amazing story, with visual effects to go with it. Episode 7 *sniffs* 30 minutes of pure pwn.

Comment

I've been watching episode 7 of 'The Heretic.' It's one of the most well produced machinimas there is. Just an amazing story, with visual effects to go with it. Episode 7 *sniffs* 30 minutes of pure pwn.
                            I see. Man Spirited Away is going on my movie list... I recommend it and I give it five stars... ... I also recommend the other anime films by Miyazaki

Comment

Yeah, original music, original VFX, great story, hilarious BTS bloopers. "Team killing f-tard!" "Thank you for your... contribution Ryan." Just priceless.

Comment

Yeah, original music, original VFX, great story, hilarious BTS bloopers. "Team killing f-tard!" "Thank you for your... contribution Ryan." Just priceless.
                                I see...

and...

OMG!

I think i just died of embarrassment

Jeremy Anderson was just at my house...

I have died...

Dear gods....

I was a total jerk to him too...

..... there goes my chances of ever getting a date with him.....

Comment

Working...
                                X