Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol fighting's everything to you isn't it? Jackie Chan's well funny ever seen Shanghai Noon? Or Rush Hour?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

*grabs a beer(Molson Canadian) from the fridge and starts to drink it*
      Sicne Mapps being a butthead and wont let me have one in the other thread!
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

lol well well well....looks like SOMEBODY's on their PERIOD late this month. *points*

*takes shot* ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bibi!
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Mapp you told me you were a guy!!
          *takes a shot and gives him a dirty look*
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

...c'mon seriously, is that the best you can do?

Frak me, it's gonna be loooooooooong night. *takes shot* yaysh.

sigpic

Comment

I only give as good as I get.
              *takes a shot*
              Yep your right about that..
              -Libba Bray

Comment

*takes shot* well am off in a sec coz i'm knackered...

sigpic

Comment

*takes shot* well whatever not like I care
                  -Libba Bray

Comment

I need a drink
                    sigpic

Comment

*sits up in bed reaching for aspirin*
                      You know we have to start considering drinking every night could be unhealthy
                      -Libba Bray

Comment

true, maybe you should start drinking during the day . My hangover is going to be cured by a full english roast .

Comment

I think if we're consitant in our drinking and never sober up we'll be all good.
                          your odd
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

lol odd? how so? I've just found a bang up meal usually does the trick for a hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
                              I think if we're consitant in our drinking and never sober up we'll be all good.
                              your odd
                              I agree
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                                I agree
                                about the drinking or that I'm odd? I honestly don't know what I've done to be branded odd lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X