X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    pain does suck
    I am lucky, I will be recovering at home not in the hospital...so Hubs will be run ragged between me and a 21 month old

I am looking forward to that
    Just dont mix the meds Oh sure the colors are great at first but when that little Whitney Houston monster decides to start stalking you.....thats when its time to call for help
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      Holy. Explicit. McMuffin. (New favorite saying...) Sorry I spaced. Hi to all who're here!
      hello
      hows things
      great new saying
      Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
        .......thank you Robin Hi Silly
        Hi, FN!
        Originally posted by avidffan View Post
        hello
        hows things
        great new saying
        I'm good.

And I know, innit?
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

[QUOTE=TameFarrar;8747188]
          mmmmm if there is that much left I may have to wait to make it. My sister and Brother in law, who normally enjoy a weekend meal with us are on vacation right now in California and won't be back for another few weeks. So...I may have to wait
          If you have a normal sized crockpot, it will go close to the top.
          From what I have found leaving out the wine usually doesn't make a huge difference unless its a major component in the sauce. In tomato based sauces I find it has never made a huge impact :0 so I think I will be fine.
          You probably right but I have always found it improves the flavor of the food
          regardless i will let you know how everyone likes it. I have saved it as a word doc and already printed it out
          I look forward to the feedback. I'm a little paranoid you will mess up because I didn't tell you the cans weight.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

when my son was 5 he was in the hospital for 7 weeks and he dictated how they would do all his blood draws I was completely impressed with the staff that they actually listened to him and because they did, he was calm and they got the blood they had to draw every morning at 5 AM
            The stories I could tell you people about my week in the hospital when I had pnemonia.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
              about bsg and stargate....

______

I toatlly understand, tame

thanks for letting us know the reason for your future absence at all

I wish yoú all the best and a quick recovery

*hugs*

*hands tame an apple and custard tart and an espresso*
              ive made a video where i added in stuuf that wasnt there to begin with

watch video its the hq version from youtube check it out

and in asking if i should switch bsg into sg or the other way around?
              Last edited by avidffan; 12 August 2008, 06:35 PM. Reason: wrong video url
              sigpic

Comment

when my son was 5 he was in the hospital for 7 weeks and he dictated how they would do all his blood draws

I was completely impressed with the staff that they actually listened to him and because they did, he was calm and they got the blood they had to draw every morning at 5 AM
                Its to bad some hospitals don't have decent staff

roflmao!!!! too funny... I think I would be freaked if a little Whitney Houston showed up anywhere

This wasnt me by the way this wa a friend who had surgory on his leg. Rule # 1Dont watch LOTR while on the meds......You will literaly lose it. Now that personal experiance from when i took some cough medicine, and like an idiot, some asprin. Man that was weird, I mean some stuff that was middly funny before became bloody Hilarious!

Comment

pain does suck
                  I am lucky, I will be recovering at home not in the hospital...so Hubs will be run ragged between me and a 21 month old

I am looking forward to that
                  Hoping everything goes well Tame. I will be thinking about you, and I'm sure all your friends here will be sending good vibes your way.
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

why is it that when you get out of the hosptial
                    your loved ones always manage to find the clothes your ashamed of owning

i fractured my skull(i know it does explain alot)when i was 19 and my dad showd up with
                    1. brown short dress socks that i thought id destroyrd
                    2. a boyscout shirt i got drafted and it turned out to be not that bad
                    3. dress shoes to match the socks i guess
                    i mean what was he thinking
                    my son has a busted skull literally hell love these clothes he never wears

the one light was my fav shorts i really miss them aliot
                    sigpic

Comment

well I am guessing it would be the normal sizes. However, if there are specifics you want to clarify we have time So you can double check on the ounces of each can size and send me a revised recipe in PM I am not going to be gone until the 22nd and I don't think I will be overly scarce for more than a handful of days...I will get bored
                      I'll make a note to send a PM before the 22nd as I don't have any tomatoe sauce or paste at home right now. It will be December at GW all over again. Sky tried to hug me that month. Scary thoughts.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

well I am guessing it would be the normal sizes.
                        However, if there are specifics you want to clarify we have time
                        So you can double check on the ounces of each can size and send me a revised recipe in PM

I am not going to be gone until the 22nd and I don't think I will be overly scarce for more than a handful of days...I will get bored
                        I will keep you in my prayers Tame, and while you are in the Hospital, make sure not to wonder off. When i was in the Hospital last summer the Nurse on my floor hated me cause i would leave for like an hour every few hours and walk around the Hospital.

Comment

*runs in*

NEW SIG!!!

Spoiler:

Ahem... yes, I know... I'm supposed to be making sigs for other people.... but what can I say? Inspiration hit me. Is it good...? I'm wondering whether it has too much stuff on it... and that it's hard on the eyes due to the complication of the many things... what do you all think?
                          Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

well I am guessing it would be the normal sizes.
                            However, if there are specifics you want to clarify we have time
                            So you can double check on the ounces of each can size and send me a revised recipe in PM

I am not going to be gone until the 22nd and I don't think I will be overly scarce for more than a handful of days...I will get bored
                            if your not scared of the blood draws check out the tools thier the same as stargate
                            i managed to remark about this while in the er to my wife
                            we both thoight it was kinda cool
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by avidffan View Post
                              why is it that when you get out of the hosptial your loved ones always manage to find the clothes your ashamed of owningi fractured my skull(i know it does explain alot)when i was 19 and my dad showd up with 1. brown short dress socks that i thought id destroyrd2. a boyscout shirt i got drafted and it turned out to be not that bad3. dress shoes to match the socks i guessi mean what was he thinking my son has a busted skull literally hell love these clothes he never wearsthe one light was my fav shorts i really miss them aliot
                              What are yo talking about. I look great in those hospital gowns.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                                *runs in*

NEW SIG!!!

Spoiler:

Ahem... yes, I know... I'm supposed to be making sigs for other people.... but what can I say? Inspiration hit me. Is it good...? I'm wondering whether it has too much stuff on it... and that it's hard on the eyes due to the complication of the many things... what do you all think?
                                hello mac

i like it
                                but
                                your right
                                i think its just a bit too busy
                                great work though
                                and still better than some pro stuff that around

hows things
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X