Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post

PH you in there?
          PH is not CJ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            PH is not CJ...
            *does not trust either of them...draws weapons....you know what I mean.*

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              blood makes me think of.....erm.....other things..........

that doesn't matter. you still act quite girly on here. it's your attitude. not what you like.
              ggaaaah. And here I was trying to act less girly and more like an it. I hate being told I'm girly. makes me think of pink and flowers and rainbows... and unicorns... and fingernail polish and jewelry.

I own a pocket watch fer crying out loud... just so I don't have to own a girly watch... and it's FMA I even own a guy wallet. It has Byakuya from Bleach on it FTW..

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                ggaaaah. And here I was trying to act less girly and more like an it. I hate being told I'm girly. makes me think of pink and flowers and rainbows... and unicorns... and fingernail polish and jewelry.

I own a pocket watch fer crying out loud... just so I don't have to own a girly watch... and it's FMA I even own a guy wallet. It has Byakuya from Bleach on it FTW..
                ....yes that is usually what girlly means.
                And that other stuff can be considered girlly.

Comment

CJ hates unicorns...

Comment

Foley's even more girly than CJ!

The way he talks about Jack Harkness and Cam Mitchell.....

Comment

Lol. that tends to be the last on the list on my definition of girly. I tend to think of perky. Along with a very sweet, warm smile.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Anime.. has made me girly I just realised. Ever since The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I've seemed to channel my inner Mikuru

Comment

blood makes me think of.....erm.....other things..........
                          *smacks P-90* CLEAN THOUGHTS, MAN!

Nothing wrong with jewelry....I wear "jewelry". A 50 cent choker from a vending machine that I never take off, a ring that I got from my stepmom a long time ago and never take off. A $4 ring from Claire's that I thought was cool cause it had starts on it, and a necklace with a tooth and skull on it that I got from a friend for Christmas.
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            Foley's even more girly than CJ!

The way he talks about Jack Harkness and Cam Mitchell.....
                            *cues blood curtling scream*
                            Spoiler:

We are not amused.

Comment

Lol. that tends to be the last on the list on my definition of girly. I tend to think of perky. Along with a very sweet, warm smile.
                              CJ rarely smiles.... and she isn't as perky as she acts online.. she's rather dull really...

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                *smacks P-90* CLEAN THOUGHTS, MAN!

Nothing wrong with jewelry....I wear "jewelry". A 50 cent choker from a vending machine that I never take off, a ring that I got from my stepmom a long time ago and never take off. A $4 ring from Claire's that I thought was cool cause it had starts on it, and a necklace with a tooth and skull on it that I got from a friend for Christmas.
                                Cj only wears two pieces of jewelry... her Kingdom Key Necklace from KH and her pocket watch.

She loves that watch

Comment

Working...
                                X