Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(sigh) Mapp... being a ninja isn't about cool weapons or suits. It's all about accessing inner strength... Connecting with your spiritual side... and connecting with the people you care for... Saving the people you care for. It's obvious that you know nothing of what being a ninja is.

Comment

haha you only did it for the cool moves. Here's my ninja suit!

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

ninja suits seriously? It's not the suit that makes a great ninja. It's a person who makes a great ninja.. through hard work and training... you must be both bodily and spiritually able...

Comment

Unless of course your name is Grey Fox and you were fatally injured in Zanzibar during a confrontation with Solid Snake, in which case you would have to become a ninja because your surviving limbs are forever trapped inside a cold metal robot suit programmed with all of the advanced moves of well-trained ninja masters.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I worry for you

Comment

All ninjas know of the story of Grey Fox, unless of course....You're not a ninja?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                All ninjas know of the story of Grey Fox, unless of course....You're not a ninja?
                Mapp I am a ninja in training... I am only Genin
                Mapp do you know the levels of a ninja?
                what a sensei is?
                Chakra?

Comment

Those words mean nothing, they are but a false legend woven through the minds of children via television. *swings ninja sword gentley* Heeeyah!

sigpic

Comment

Those words mean nothing, they are but a false legend woven through the minds of children via television. *swings ninja sword gentley* Heeeyah!
                    *sigh* Chakra , ninja levels, and Sensei's aren't legend.. they really do exist...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                      *sigh* Chakra , ninja levels, and Sensei's aren't legend.. they really do exist...
                      I disagree.

sigpic

Comment

I disagree.
                        (sigh) you disagree with everything I say... why is that? Why can you for once in your meaningless life.. admit that I actually have a brain? *throws stars fiercely* *storms out of cantina*
                        Last edited by Commander Jumper; 25 August 2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

(sigh) you disagree with everything I say... why is that? Why can you not for once in your meaningless life.. admit that I actually have a brain? *throws stars fiercely* *storms out of cantina*
                          Oooo very ninja-like. What happened to reaching your inner harmony?

sigpic

Comment

Oooo very ninja-like. What happened to reaching your inner harmony?
                            My inner harmony seems to disappear whenever you come around...

Comment

My inner harmony seems to disappear whenever you come around...
                              Hard to see....The Dark Side is....

sigpic

Comment

*takes deep breath and sighs* I'll leave you to your own contemplation.. I need to regain my "inner Harmony"

Comment

Working...
                                X