Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well (hiccup) i not (hiccup) why (hiccup) i like chicken.....ouuuuuuuuu pot noodle...
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I need a drink
      *takes a shot and goes to turn on some music*
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

*does the moondance*
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

*does the shark attack*
          sigpic

Comment

*does the robot*

sigpic

Comment

*laughs at their dancing*
              You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
              -Libba Bray

Comment

*throws cactus at sack* mwahahahaha!

sigpic

Comment

*dodges* A little testy Mapp *sticks tongue out at him*
                  -Libba Bray

Comment

loook everyone, she's givin me tongue action

sigpic

Comment

high five
                      sigpic

Comment

lol dang, my dad's put notting hill on.

sigpic

Comment

^ stop him stop him
                          sigpic

Comment

....can't.....stop.....being.......converted to........romantic......comedy.....help......

sigpic

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooo fight it fight it
                              sigpic

Comment

....shes.....giving....him....something........from her......home.....last day......of......filming.....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X