• Show
Clear All

*gigglesnort* ok this has made me a bit better >D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A&NR=1
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
      Yeah, pure Scandinavian. Denmark, Norway and Sweden also has those letters.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        *headdesk**headdesk**headdesk* i give up....*headdesk*
        If anything you have a bit of a problem assuming that you are completly right........but you really aren't. My favorite scene in Love + Monsters is the one near the end with Elton's speech, before the credits roll.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
          Oh, yes it is. Like the ö,ä,ö and Å
          Where are you from son?
          Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

(Sorta killing you with kindness ...we do love ya suse )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Pull yourself together man. If we are die, we do it with our heads held high
              *holds head high and mans battlements*

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                you don't hide it well susie. Two minutes into talking aboout personal stuff with you is enough to realise you have issues.....but who doesn't in this day in age. You've built up this absoloutley magnificant wall around your emotions that the builders of the great wall of china could be jealous of......but that doesn't mean you're heartless, or cold......certainly not a b----. You do so much for other people. So much so that you sacrifice yourself to an extent. That makes you a tremendously brilliant person. By your own admission you're damaged. I for one can't argue you that cos you parade it for all to see, at least from what I can tell. Probably not on purpose but you do. But you're still an amazeing girl and one that I love knowing.
                Indeed....

and I dare say everyone in here is damaged in some way shape or form.... doesnt mean your less of a fantastic person
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

*From the one short dude in the back* Uhm...I dont want me freedom

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                    Where are you from son?
                    Finland, Europe, Tauri, Milky Way.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, pure Scandinavian. Denmark, Norway and Sweden also has those letters.
                        I wish I was from Scandinavia

awesome music comes from those parts much better that the US and British pap
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

sorry. but face it susie. we love you and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            Indeed....

and I dare say everyone in here is damaged in some way shape or form.... doesnt mean your less of a fantastic person
                            Hi How ya doin?

Comment

Finland, Europe, Tauri, Milky Way.
                              You forgot the Universe
                              sigpic

Comment

*sighs* ok ok i geddit. no matter how much i try to tell a person im really a scandelous smeg head they wont beleive it and insist they all love me. you love me i get it. im happy now. see? - (psycho crazy smile)
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X