This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    ...Hang on... He needs caffeine right? *hands P-90 2 a package of penguin mints*

Chocolate covered caffeine.

Hiding would be good NOW!
    *The original P-90 looks confused as his doppelganger begins to eat the mints....*

......What?.......Why? How much caffein is in those things?

*2.0 begins to vissibly vibrate and shake and P-90 looks over at him confused...*

Wow.......that was fast......

*2.0 begins bounceing off the walls with the sound of a pinball machines bumpers coming from somewhere......P-90 ducks as his duplicates soars over his head and bounces back landing next to him in his previous posistion, standing straight and completely stone cold sober.........2.0 straightens his tie*

P-90_2.0: Right then.........Where were we?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

I like cargo pants. They're comfy. Not to mention all the pockets . . . I used to have about 5 extra pounds of tools and stuff in my pockets when I went to a robotics competition.

You'd better be joking, mister.......
      I love pockets. I used to carry everything from tweezers to screwdrivers to hammers to a spare set of clothing. Right now I use 'em to carry my wallet, keys, coins, a zippo, papers, etc.

What? What else am I supposed to wear with my tank top?

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        its like the best way to die. explosion by scumble. and... how much did he have? O.o
        Well........the bottle is empty so how much was in there before?

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Well........the bottle is empty so how much was in there before?
          WHAT?! O.O that was a 2 litre bottle!!! *looks at the p-90 clone* .... what so i have two hubby's now? O.o
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
            I love pockets. I used to carry everything from tweezers to screwdrivers to hammers to a spare set of clothing. Right now I use 'em to carry my wallet, keys, coins, a zippo, papers, etc.

What? What else am I supposed to wear with my tank top?
            That is the drawback of jeans . . . I'd like to wear cargo pants more often, but I don't think my mom likes the utilitarian style. Especially since I have to make sure I'm wearing a belt so all the stuff in my pockets doesn't pull my pants down.

You're atrocious.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

foley did not get the most posts out of dedication to the cantina. he is a spammer of emma watson pics. nothing more
              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
              sigpic

Comment

*The original P-90 looks confused as his doppelganger begins to eat the mints....*

......What?.......Why? How much caffein is in those things?

*2.0 begins to vissibly vibrate and shake and P-90 looks over at him confused...*

Wow.......that was fast......

*2.0 begins bounceing off the walls with the sound of a pinball machines bumpers coming from somewhere......P-90 ducks as his duplicates soars over his head and bounces back landing next to him in his previous posistion, standing straight and completely stone cold sober.........2.0 straightens his tie*

P-90_2.0: Right then.........Where were we?
                I ate two and it was like I'd eaten 15 bags of sugar.

...can I still have your doppelganger, P-90?
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by p-90_177 View Post
                  *the Original P-90 Looks Confused As His Doppelganger Begins To Eat The Mints....*

......what?.......why? How Much Caffein Is In Those Things?

*2.0 Begins To Vissibly Vibrate And Shake And P-90 Looks Over At Him Confused...*

Wow.......that Was Fast......

*2.0 Begins Bounceing Off The Walls With The Sound Of A Pinball Machines Bumpers Coming From Somewhere......p-90 Ducks As His Duplicates Soars Over His Head And Bounces Back Landing Next To Him In His Previous Posistion, Standing Straight And Completely Stone Cold Sober.........2.0 Straightens His Tie*

P-90_2.0: Right Then.........where Were We?
                  Lol!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

*dances on the bar*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                      WHAT?! O.O that was a 2 litre bottle!!! *looks at the p-90 clone* .... what so i have two hubby's now? O.o
                      Both: Oh Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                        Tuxedos are better
                        I don't mind a suit for those special special occasions but I loathe tuxes
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Both: Oh Yes!
                          O.o *looks at the both of them straingtening their ties.* *keels over and feints*
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                            foley did not get the most posts out of dedication to the cantina. he is a spammer of emma watson pics. nothing more
                            Jelgate supports this post
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

wrath dead sonny
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                That is the drawback of jeans . . . I'd like to wear cargo pants more often, but I don't think my mom likes the utilitarian style. Especially since I have to make sure I'm wearing a belt so all the stuff in my pockets doesn't pull my pants down.

You're atrocious.
                                Ha, with my mom, I told her either she could buy me cargo pants or I could go around without pants. She didn't believe me, went out, and bought me some ugly green corduroy pants. So I went to school in my underwear. She was so shocked that I actually did it, she bought me cargo pants without complaint.

Atrocious? But if not a tank top and a skirt, how else am I supposed to show off my dainty figure?

I'm having way too much fun with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X