This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Happy again? Did my green from earlier help? *does the weird bow that guy does . . . I can't remember his name *
    Harlem
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

*begins to sing*

Comment

*CJ skips in humming* HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!!

Comment

hi CJ - *showers CJ with confetti*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
            *CJ skips in humming* HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!!
            gutenagen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
              hi CJ - *showers CJ with confetti*
              Why thank you for making CJ's entrance grand *showers shan in smiles* (CJ spelt smiles wrong )

Comment

Why thank you for making CJ's entrance grand *showers shan in smiles* (CJ spelt smiles wrong )
                We loves and worships the CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                  We loves and worships the CJ.
                  *pats Foley on the head* Of course you do.. she is all wonderful and all awesome...

Comment

*pats Foley on the head* Of course you do.. she is all wonderful and all awesome...
                    Indeed you are.

Comment

Indeed you are.
                      ahem.. that would be indeed she is... I am nothing compared to CJ's greatness!!!

Comment

ahem.. that would be indeed she is... I am nothing compared to CJ's greatness!!!
                        Cj desturbs Foley at times.

Comment

Cj desturbs Foley at times.
                          CJ disturbs even herself..... hehe....

CJ just read the "Turn Back the Pendulum" Negative volumes of the Bleach manga... and now... suddenly everything makes sense..... though she's rather disturbed that Byakuya Nii-sama used to act just like Ichigo....

Comment

CJ disturbs even herself..... hehe....

CJ just read the "Turn Back the Pendulum" Negative volumes of the Bleach manga... and now... suddenly everything makes sense..... though she's rather disturbed that Byakuya Nii-sama used to act just like Ichigo....
                            I have no idea what in the name of the gods you are talking about.

Comment

I have no idea what in the name of the gods you are talking about.
                              CJ is talkin about Bleach Foley she read some of the manga.. and it made sense as to what was going on currently in the series and manga... Byakuya Nii-sama is one of her favourite characters who acts stuck up and stuffy.... but in reality he used to be just like Ichigo.. the guy he totally hates..

CJ isn't sure if Byakuya Nii-sama hates Ichigo because he reminds him of who he once was.. before loosing his wife... or because Ichigo is in love with his little sister...

Comment

CJ is talkin about Bleach Foley she read some of the manga.. and it made sense as to what was going on currently in the series and manga... Byakuya Nii-sama is one of her favourite characters who acts stuck up and stuffy.... but in reality he used to be just like Ichigo.. the guy he totally hates..

CJ isn't sure if Byakuya Nii-sama hates Ichigo because he reminds him of who he once was.. before loosing his wife... or because Ichigo is in love with his little sister...
                                I did not know that they crossed anime with soaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X