This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    I love "My Immortal"! My mom and I think they should have played at my grandma's funeral instead of the crap religious stuff they played. I didn't go because of exams, but mom says the music was horrible. I also like Bring me to Life.
    bring me To Life is awesome. i think my favorite Evanescence song is Tourniquet, though. THat one's just amazing.
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
      Mm. I smell good.
      ............kinda like burnt steak?

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
      Both would make CJ giddy for she looooves tehm both... She loves Zoidberg teh bestest.... Lawl... poor Zoidberg
      What's Zoidberg?

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
      IT IS THE TRUTH!!!

Guess what, Cam burned himself again last night. We got more fireworks yesterday.... bigger ones. That's what I get for having a pyromaniac for a brother.
      You should tell him that he doesn't have to toast himself just because I called him "Mr. Marshmallow". Fireworks--well, anything bigger than a large smoke bomb --are illegal where I live. Once my dad set off a small charge of black powder though . . . that was a big boom.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
        bring me To Life is awesome. i think my favorite Evanescence song is Tourniquet, though. THat one's just amazing.
        Anything for You from Not For Your Ears.... and Whisper, the Origin edit
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          *throws PH into the pit*Some things never change.
          Like your intrinsic.....evil...ness? That's not a good word . . . *goes and looks one up* Malevolence! There we go! Much better.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

What's Zoidberg?

ALL HAIL ZOIDBERG ... saddest creature ever born

Comment

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd214/Lil_Miss_Unxpectd/zoidberg.gif

..................weird.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd214/Lil_Miss_Unxpectd/zoidberg.gif[/IMG]

i'll second that
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

CJ loves teh Futurama

Comment

You should tell him that he doesn't have to toast himself just because I called him "Mr. Marshmallow". Fireworks--well, anything bigger than a large smoke bomb --are illegal where I live. Once my dad set off a small charge of black powder though . . . that was a big boom.
                    Heh heh, kewl. And believe me, he was a pyro long before you called him that... Remember the giant tower of flame on the pan of pineapples?

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd214/Lil_Miss_Unxpectd/zoidberg.gif

Why is he sad?
                    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Heh heh, kewl. And believe me, he was a pyro long before you called him that... Remember the giant tower of flame on the pan of pineapples?

Why is he sad?
                      because he is.. I dunno... he's very gullible and people take advantage of that fact.. and he has a very childlike attitude.. CJ LOVES TEH ZOIDBERG...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        btw...welcome back FN and Jel and TAME II is off limits to everyone
                        I make no promises*takes TAME II to get ice cream*
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh yes, I remember very clearly . . . still haven't done that. I think my mom has an unnatural fondness for her ceiling. I don't understand . . . surely blasting a hole into the attic would only serve for a little extra ventilation?
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I make no promises*takes TAME II to get ice cream*
                            Who's Tame II?
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              I have to give my permission for you to date my asteroid

an asteroid Jel and Mapp named TAME II and I have had to keep an eye on because it bears my name.... the things folks will do when they have a crush...or would that be a rock
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

because he is.. I dunno... he's very gullible and people take advantage of that fact.. and he has a very childlike attitude.. CJ LOVES TEH ZOIDBERG...
                                I see. If CJ loves teh Zoidberg, teh Zoidberg must be awesomtastic.

Oh yes, I remember very clearly . . . still haven't done that. I think my mom has an unnatural fondness for her ceiling. I don't understand . . . surely blasting a hole into the attic would only serve for a little extra ventilation?
                                Well, our ceiling is quite high... so no holes.
                                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X