This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
    That would make a lot of sense.. maybe hes scared because he thinks your one of them and not a very special fangirl.. the one he is destined to maryr of course. I has to go watch Big Brother though so byes
    Of course I am.. poor fool is blinded by fear ! And Big Brother tried to kill the ninth Doctor....!!!

Comment

but it couldn't b/c he had to win
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

*doesnt watch Dr. Who*... *hides*
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

you should... that dalek rip off that was hosting The Weakest Link was way scarier than the original British lady
          sigpic

Comment

I have a childhold resentment to Doctor Who.. not this one but in general..
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

I just did a bit of zaniness in ATFU hope everyone at least smiles reading it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I smiled! It would be hilarious to have a story with a cat randomly running around causing trouble and the such...
                -Libba Bray

Comment

or just have a bunch of cats showing up in any story and cause a bit of trouble then disappear, only to reappear in a different story or something like it, or just have a "comercial break" and have a cat or two do what I just did

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Dr. Lilith had a cat once... oh wait.. no, that was Rose's cat from when me and Anne teamed up with her and Doctor to save people from that wacky kid who wanted to destroy Earth... good times... good times
                    sigpic

Comment

all of a sudden I have so many zany ideas for those little "Cat Comercials" in the white room, I think I'll do more sometime, but if someone could post something so I can do another comercial that would be great!

Comment

ise busy colouring
                        sigpic

Comment

*hides in safety of offtopic*!! I cant wonder around GW when there are spoilers out there I'm just too curious!!
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

Hi all.

Who's up for drinking me under the table?

Any takers?
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

*wanders in with Diet pepsi and stuffed monkey* *yawns* I got four hours of sleep..... I had a nightmare i went shopping and the infected ate me while I was buying Doctor who posters... then I flooded a church.... it was weird....

oh and I will!

Comment

...like my new sig?
                                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                                X