This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm is the beer safe??
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

no thanks... I'll have pepsi though!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
        Umm is the beer safe??
        Ofcourse.

...not.
        Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
        no thanks... I'll have pepsi though!
        I just passed you one.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

right... *looks at pepsi* that one had too much sugar... I think I'll have tea....

Comment

*slides tea down the bar*

Where's Becky gone?
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

She died *drinks tea* poor Becky

Comment

*peers out of cantina door* Becky?

sigpic

Comment

She's dead! I told you! lords.....

Comment

*staggers into bar, fur all messy and with a very tired look on the face* It takes me FOREVER to get Teyla to let me sleep where I want to, *goes to the shielded beer tank, and gets in, and floats on the surface once more* *hold up sign "ZZzzz"*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

She's dead! I told you! lords.....
                      Yes?
                      Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      *staggers into bar, fur all messy and with a very tired look on the face* It takes me FOREVER to get Teyla to let me sleep where I want to, *goes to the shielded beer tank, and gets in, and floats on the surface once more* *hold up sign "ZZzzz"*
                      didn't you go to bed? *puts blanket on Teyilia*

sigpic

Comment

(sigh) you are not god....I've told you this Ben....

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                          didn't you go to bed? *puts blanket on Teyilia*
                          *spins around so the blanket wraps aropund the kitty and is actually dry.* I tried to but then Teyla had a late night movie with Sheppard and the guy wouldn't leave me alone and let me sleep so I stayed up and actually sat in Teylas lap for once and tried to sleep, but then when they have late night movies.... the pair can get a little.... well, lets just say they know how to party.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

(sigh) you are not god....I've told you this Ben....
                            B-But the voices say I am!
                            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            *spins around so the blanket wraps aropund the kitty and is actually dry.* I tried to but then Teyla had a late night movie with Sheppard and the guy wouldn't leave me alone and let me sleep so I stayed up and actually sat in Teylas lap for once and tried to sleep, but then when they have late night movies.... the pair can get a little.... well, lets just say they know how to party.
                            ....and there is cake, yes?

sigpic

Comment

*quirks an eyebrow at Mapp* are you SURE you wanna know why me and the blanket, which by the way, thank you, is dry?

Like I say, the pair know how to party late at night

Comment

You are not God..... ... if you were God.. who would that make me? Gods time traveling companion... I don't know who that is... but I'm sure she's nice

Comment

Working...
                                X