Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry. I was busy drooling over Keira Knightley.

Comment

*drools*
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
        Sorry. I was busy drooling over Keira Knightley.
        FOUND YOU!! *dashes after Cowpants* mess with me seech notes will you? hehe *runs after cowpants*

*stops* by the way, I saw that movie, it was good *looks back to cow* OK continue *resumes running after Cow*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

damn it Mapp Cow pants you two need an intervention you guys have a problem

Comment

apparently, I messed with her "seech notes". What the hell is a "seech note"?

Oh. Those. Dammit, I'd hoped you'd forgotten about those.

And I dunno, Mapp. In that pic, Keira seems a little anorexic or something. I can see ribs. It's too skinny, maybe? I dunno, most pics of her are pretty good. But that one I've seen numerous times before and it's not up to snuff with her other stuff, imo.

Comment

probaly just that skinny

Comment

maybe. Probably. Maybe her other pics are just over airbrushed or something...

Comment

hm maybe

Comment

She's not anorexic...

Using that term is actually offensive to people who are anorexic, Cowpants.

Just because's she thin does not means she's anorexic in any sense.

I like that pic lol

EDIT: And dude, they're not her ribs...they're her breasts squished down because of the tight suit she's wearing.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

makes sense to me

Comment

Hmm. Interesting. In the land where I was born, that term actually isn't offensive. Odd. But then again, I was born in old people land where terms like "Jap" and the infamous "n" word aren't said with any sort of dislike, not meaning to offend anyone, but they are used just as descriptions. I apologize for what I said, if it offended someone. And I shall refrain from using the term in the future. Learn something new every day, I guess.

Anyhow, Now that you mention those are her squished down boobs, yeah, she's not too bad in that pic. I just don't like supermodel thin. How about that? Is that an accepted term?

Comment

whats wrong with super modle thin some people are just like that

Comment

Umm. What's wrong with supermodel thin...??

When you give birth to a kid that weighs more than you do, generally this is not good.

I do realize that some people are naturally that thin. I just feel that most supermodels aren't those people. They are girls who starve themselves for what others perceive as pretty. I don't find it attractive at all.

Comment

i can see where you going at

Comment

Hmm. Interesting. In the land where I was born, that term actually isn't offensive. Odd. But then again, I was born in old people land where terms like "Jap" and the infamous "n" word aren't said with any sort of dislike, not meaning to offend anyone, but they are used just as descriptions. I apologize for what I said, if it offended someone. And I shall refrain from using the term in the future. Learn something new every day, I guess.

Anyhow, Now that you mention those are her squished down boobs, yeah, she's not too bad in that pic. I just don't like supermodel thin. How about that? Is that an accepted term?
                                I'll accept that.
                                Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                                whats wrong with super modle thin some people are just like that
                                Umm. What's wrong with supermodel thin...??

When you give birth to a kid that weighs more than you do, generally this is not good.

I do realize that some people are naturally that thin. I just feel that most supermodels aren't those people. They are girls who starve themselves for what others perceive as pretty. I don't find it attractive at all.
                                Keira is naturally thin. She didn't starve herself. She just has that metabalism that alot of women would kill for. You can eat as much as you want and not gain alot.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X