Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*holds up sign "your call is important to us, plase hold".... puts up the needed sign "please desregard the last sign"* *looks at sign* OK who is fooling around with my speach notes??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      wait.

Mal was a timelord?!

...so....I wasn't the last?
      no... he stopped by my lab.... and i'm half time lord, half Ancient, and i absolutely love playing with genetics
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        no... he stopped by my lab.... and i'm half time lord, half Ancient, and i absolutely love playing with genetics
        you aren't by any chance related to Michael are you?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          *holds up sign "your call is important to us, plase hold".... puts up the needed sign "please desregard the last sign"* *looks at sign* OK who is fooling around with my speach notes??
          Cowpants.
          Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          ...oh...

*is still the last time lord*
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Michael's goofy. Cowpant's hungry. He goes to get food.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
              Cowpants.
              Shucks! Been found out! *runs*

Comment

throws cp a ham sandwitch* there you go

Comment

coz its been a while...

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

you8r obsesed with her, you need an intervention

Comment

funny, reminds me of that pinup girl I tried to pin down, *takes a second look* say she's a good looking dish, who is she?

Comment

Keira Knightly

Comment

I withdraw the question! *hold up sign "honk if you love peace and quiet"..... second sign "CAUTION decaf-coffee drinker entering bar!!!"* *ducks back inside beer tank*

Comment

you canbt withdraw the question

Comment

too late I already did, *hold up sign "give me coffee or give me death... better yet given me..... I'll gat back to you on this" ** tosses sign away and gets a new one, "oh frak" * hmmm *goes off in search of Mr Pants*

Comment

hes some where around here

Comment

Working...
                                X