Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to hear that, hlndncr *hugs*

Comment

Pizza Hut in the Philippines is currently promoting their cheeseburger crust. The edge of the pizza crust has 8 small cheese covered hamburger patties integrated into it.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
        I'm not much for pineapple on pizza. Another variation of the Hawaiian (as described) is using pepperoni instead of Canadian bacon or ham. Not my preference.
        Personally, I like Canadian bacon (or ham), Italian sausage, mushrooms and black olives on my pizza. Although we had one last week that had huge slices of mushrooms on it, and I didn't really like that. I don't like to be hit over the head with "veggies" lol.
        The pizza that Pizza Hut had was chicken, onions, black olives, and green peppers. I always got it without the peppers or onions (can't stand peppers - not even the smell, and only like onions in some cases).

Well, what was going to be a crazy, tiring weekend has now become an insane, exhausting one! Instead of getting to sleep tomorrow after I get home from work, I get to sleep for a few hours, then go to a job interview! (Yay!) Plus, I need to return a call for another job - they want me to come fill out the application and do a little test for them. I'm hoping they'll let me do that Monday, because it's about a 40 minute drive from home, and it would be a bit much for me to try to get done tomorrow.
        Fingers crossed!!!
        *makes you some of his specialty chicken cacciatore (sp?) w/ homemade marinara sauce*

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          Pizza Hut in the Philippines is currently promoting their cheeseburger crust. The edge of the pizza crust has 8 small cheese covered hamburger patties integrated into it.
          OK, that's really odd.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            Today was supposed to be my last day of work before going on a two week vacation. Now I have to work all day tomorrow. I'm so bummed.
            *huggles and makes you a pan of rich fudgy guinness stout brownies to enjoy at work*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
              *huggles and makes you a pan of rich fudgy guinness stout brownies to enjoy at work*
              I found a recipe for those that I'm going to try one of these days.

And speaking of pizza ...

My sister used to put chopped sweet pickles, and tuna fish on hers, along with the tomato paste, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and onions. May not sound very good, but it's delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

My sister used to put chopped sweet pickles, and tuna fish on hers, along with the tomato paste, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and onions. May not sound very good, but it's delicious.
                she wasn't pregnant by any chance was she?

was it this recipe by any chance for the brownies? these are the ones I make.....I substitute an equal amount of spreadable light butter with canola oil from Land O' Lakes for the butter in the recipe, 1 cup of egg substitute instead of 4 eggs, 1/2 cup of splenda/white sugar blend instead of a cup of regular sugar, and sugar-free chocolate chips instead of the chocolate chips called for (except for white choc. chips, haven't found a sugar-free version of those yet)

Comment

That sounds pretty good to me. One I tried a couple of months ago had roasted pumpkin on it.
                  The password is fishing...

Comment

Okay, I nominate mad_gater as official chef lol

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      she wasn't pregnant by any chance was she?

was it this recipe by any chance for the brownies? these are the ones I make.....I substitute an equal amount of spreadable light butter with canola oil from Land O' Lakes for the butter in the recipe, 1 cup of egg substitute instead of 4 eggs, 1/2 cup of splenda/white sugar blend instead of a cup of regular sugar, and sugar-free chocolate chips instead of the chocolate chips called for (except for white choc. chips, haven't found a sugar-free version of those yet)
                      No, she wasn't pregnant.

And, yes, that's the brownie recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                        Okay, I nominate mad_gater as official chef lol
                        I love to cook...esp. for single beautiful women

Comment

No, she wasn't pregnant.

And, yes, that's the brownie recipe.
                          yeah with my substitutions it comes out like candy shop fudge

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            Same here.

In my opinion, that's just wrong. Warm pineapple... *shudders*
                            I'm with you too fems! Warm fruit? Ick in my opinion.
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              in certain forms it's great...like apple pie

or warm cinnamon applesauce.....for apple pie we used to have a mock apple pie made from zucchini rather than apples that if I didn't know any better I would swear i was eating a regular apple pie....it was uncanny

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                Umm... Is apple pie wrong too then?
                                The password is fishing...

Comment

Working...
                                X