Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    i jsut found out that i get no k-rudd bonus! *cries* i really need that money too
    *squishy huggles Jess*

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
      HOUSE!!!

Next week is the House finale. And...

Spoiler:
      ... you're right. I've always been more a House/Cuddy than House/Cameron shipper, but he always ruins things. This can't end well. But WOW!
      I know!
      Spoiler:
      First, HOT kiss, there House! *fans self* Also, the finale just. Looks. AWESOME!!! I shall come here to cry if it all goes off the tracks with House/Cuddy.
      sigpic

Comment

*hears something about House*

I wuved that episode!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I know!
        Spoiler:
        First, HOT kiss, there House! *fans self* Also, the finale just. Looks. AWESOME!!! I shall come here to cry if it all goes off the tracks with House/Cuddy.
        Spoiler:
        It does look awesome so far...have you seen the trailer for the next episode...I have to ROFL at the Wilson/house moment in it

And the kiss....soo hot Awesome!!! I can se it over and over again!
        sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm, House... this week's WAS awesome I had a massive squeeing fit with Cags via email only to realise she's not seen ANY of season five yet. HOW DO PEOPLE RESTRAIN THEMSELVES LIKE THAT??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
            Mmmmmm, House... this week's WAS awesome I had a massive squeeing fit with Cags via email only to realise she's not seen ANY of season five yet. HOW DO PEOPLE RESTRAIN THEMSELVES LIKE THAT??!!
            not seen it yet? Restraining?!?! what is that?!?! Normally I can't wait...I have to see it the moment after/while it airs!!!

But house is always awesome! It's only even more awesome this week...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              I know!
              Spoiler:
              *waves* Hi Mary! Feels like it's been forever.

*eyes lawn sprinklers suspisously*

Comment

I just saw the sign congratulating this family's birth this morning outside one of our baby stores: Swine flu death\

I don't know how this will affect us going back to school on Tuesday. I'm very sad for her family. I've heard of them, but didn't know her personally.
                sigpic
                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                  *waves* Hi Mary! Feels like it's been forever.

*eyes lawn sprinklers suspisously*
                  Hi! Don't worry, the sprinklers are working just fine. I checked. Now I have hypothermia.

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                  I just saw the sign congratulating this family's birth this morning outside one of our baby stores: Swine flu death\

I don't know how this will affect us going back to school on Tuesday. I'm very sad for her family. I've heard of them, but didn't know her personally.
                  So sad! And how tragic, too. Hope things settle down soon so you can go back to school!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post

so tragic...

Comment

Well it came out at 11:45 that teachers report back to school tomorrow and students on Friday. Prom is still cancelled til the 23rd when it will be held in the school cafeteria. But I'm going on a church retreat so I won't be back til Tuesday. Yay! Still I had to go get all my sub plans done without being able to be in my room except for a couple of minutes. It was hard, but I got it done.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        i jsut found out that i get no k-rudd bonus! *cries* i really need that money too
                        *hugs* That's no good!!! If it makes you feel any better, I might as well be not getting mine anymore. My car died last night. Completely. Dead as a door nail. I feel it will take many many $$$ to get it running again! Dang! Why couldnt I spend my bonus on something frivolous!!!

AND - when my car was dying and being mean and DYING!, I was missing House! Goo!!! I don't know if we are behind the US on House or not, but it was the episode where

Spoiler:
                        Chase has a bachelor party? At least that's what the ads said. Did I miss something great? Does anyone know how I can watch it? (if it's illegal though, dont tell me here...I dont want the mods to get angry at you...but totally PM me! I need to know!!!

Right...now that those delightfully materialistic things are out of the way...

Amy - glad that everything seems to be going back to normal with school and prom (and not having to go back because of retreat! Score!!) Very sad about the deaths though...

Random statistic of the day - did you know that more people died in the 5 years after WW1 from the flu than died during the war? Flu is a powerful thing, even when it isn't swine related

Sorry - have to go back to...

I NEED TO SEE HOUSE! STUPID STUPID CAR RUINING HOUSE (and K-Rudd bonus) FOR ME!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Bekki, sounds like you're a week behind the US. Can you go to www.fox.com and watch it? It's free and legal, but I don't know if you can access it outside of the US.
                          sigpic

Comment

The FOX website can't be accessed outside the US. Me and someone else (sadly I can't remember off the top of my head who it was) were trying to let her catch up with Bones because her country seriously screwed up with airing the episodes out of order. But she tried and couldn't get into it.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I only know the ...erm...other way to see the episodes...normally on HD as well

*hugs Amy* that all sounds bad over there I hope they find a cure soon!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *hugs* That's no good!!! If it makes you feel any better, I might as well be not getting mine anymore. My car died last night. Completely. Dead as a door nail. I feel it will take many many $$$ to get it running again! Dang! Why couldnt I spend my bonus on something frivolous!!!

AND - when my car was dying and being mean and DYING!, I was missing House! Goo!!! I don't know if we are behind the US on House or not, but it was the episode where

Spoiler:
                                Chase has a bachelor party? At least that's what the ads said. Did I miss something great? Does anyone know how I can watch it? (if it's illegal though, dont tell me here...I dont want the mods to get angry at you...but totally PM me! I need to know!!!

Right...now that those delightfully materialistic things are out of the way...

Amy - glad that everything seems to be going back to normal with school and prom (and not having to go back because of retreat! Score!!) Very sad about the deaths though...

Random statistic of the day - did you know that more people died in the 5 years after WW1 from the flu than died during the war? Flu is a powerful thing, even when it isn't swine related

Sorry - have to go back to...

I NEED TO SEE HOUSE! STUPID STUPID CAR RUINING HOUSE (and K-Rudd bonus) FOR ME!!!!
                                *squishy huggles bekki*

Comment

Working...
                                X