Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    but not as tasty for you as Jonas, right Bekki...
    Ooh, I dunno, Joe...it's close
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Mmmm, Michael Weatherly is...sufficiently tasty!!
      Mmm, is it strange that the use of the word 'tasty' makes me wonder if you can fill in ''Michael Weatherly'' when asked what your favorote food is?

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
      I don't think you have NAD! Did I mention my Mark Harmon crush? I cant' resist that silver hair! Reminds me of a certain general!!!
      Mark Harmon, huh? Not that I can recall...
      NCIS is so sexy.

BTW, this thread is very revealing. You learn things about others you never thought you would learn...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        BTW, this thread is very revealing. You learn things about others you never thought you would learn...
        Well if you wanna learn about other members, I am sick. Of course it makes sense. I have been doing way to much work and not sleeping enough, so now i have a week off and I get sick
        Not to mention that Amber is coming for 2 weeks on Saturday. I better be cured by then or I'll kill my stupid body

And you would think with being sick I would sleep eh...think again

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          Well if you wanna learn about other members, I am sick. Of course it makes sense. I have been doing way to much work and not sleeping enough, so now i have a week off and I get sick
          Not to mention that Amber is coming for 2 weeks on Saturday. I better be cured by then or I'll kill my stupid body

And you would think with being sick I would sleep eh...think again
          But Eve, I thought you never slept! Of course you also don't sleep when you're sick, silly you!

Hugs for being sick! Should I send you the blanket you send me for christmas? I'm afraid I already used the apple and the money. The blanket too, so I'll be close by when you use it
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But Eve, I thought you never slept! Of course you also don't sleep when you're sick, silly you!

Hugs for being sick! Should I send you the blanket you send me for christmas? I'm afraid I already used the apple and the money. The blanket too, so I'll be close by when you use it
            Well see I noticed that sleep sometimes is actually helpfull... if only I could sleep eh

And yes please sent the blanket, and hot tea and honing.... hey you have that money, spend it on that

ETA: err meeeep??

Comment

Well see I noticed that sleep sometimes is actually helpfull... if only I could sleep eh

And yes please sent the blanket, and hot tea and honing.... hey you have that money, spend it on that

ETA: err meeeep??

Sleep is goooood? Mmm...

Oh and for you:

ToooooT!

sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((eve)))))))))))))

I think this thread has a virus!!!

Jann was sick, then as soon as she got better, I got sick! Now I'm feeling a little better and Eve gets sick!!!

Hmmm *sprays thread with disinfectant*
                sigpic

Comment

D'oh! Guess what?

...Now I'm sick, too
                  Thanks guys

sigpic

Comment

D'oh! Guess what?

...Now I'm sick, too
                    Thanks guys
                    Aww Nad, you can come to me if you want and we can be sick together, I have a blanket, tea and honey

Comment

Aww Nad, you can come to me if you want and we can be sick together, I have a blanket, tea and honey

Yay! We'll watch Mary Poppins and sing along!

(Altough I do have both the headache as the sore throath, so that might not be the best idea, but hey... )

sigpic

Comment

Yay! We'll watch Mary Poppins and sing along!

(Altough I do have both the headache as the sore throath, so that might not be the best idea, but hey... )
                        I have that too, and also fever so

But if you put it on very low sound it is okay, if not we can just snuggle into the blanket

Comment

I have that too, and also fever so

But if you put it on very low sound it is okay, if not we can just snuggle into the blanket
                          How cosey! We couls whisper the songs along...

sigpic

Comment

How cosey! We couls whisper the songs along...
                            yeah good plan, how is your singing Nad???

And we'll get a lot of choccie too and err painmeds

yeah this will be fun

Comment

yeah good plan, how is your singing Nad???

And we'll get a lot of choccie too and err painmeds

yeah this will be fun
                              I'm a great singer. Wonderfull reach, Awesome voice!

Oooh, chocolate! I love that kind of cure. We don't need painmeds!
                              ...well, maybe we do

sigpic

Comment

I'm a great singer. Wonderfull reach, Awesome voice!

Oooh, chocolate! I love that kind of cure. We don't need painmeds!
                                ...well, maybe we do
                                And what kind of reach are we talking about cause atm I don't have any reach, my voice decided it shouldn't work

And it will be Belgain choccie, so I am sure it will both do us great, Sugar is always nice

And I need my painmeds!!! My headache would kill me otherwise. I mean I still have it even with the meds...

Did I mention I hate being sick... I really HATE it!!! HATE IT

Comment

Working...
                                X