Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    Yahoo!!! I'm glad you all like the sigs...I try to make the other ones that are ordered today after I get back....I get back round 7 pm...then dinner...then Bday of granny...and later PS when I finally get home*yawns* busy busy day!
    You know it's late when...you and Jann are on at the same time...and you live half a world away!

Thank you once again Jann...I don't think I'll ever stop thanking you! It's lovely! Thank you!

Comment

No it's really really early for me...normally I don't get up for another hour

Your welcome, like said, I love making sigs, it's fun to do!
      sigpic

Comment

I hereby declare that

Jann - the gutter queen

is the Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge's

SHIPPER OF THE WEEK

sigpic

Comment

Yay Jann!

PS: I'm really just posting so I have an opportunity to see my sig.
          sigpic

Comment

It is a gorgeous sig! Jann does excellent work. Yay for Jann!
            sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

o0o0o new siggies! they look Great!
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

awww thanks for the ribbon makes me squee...and I immediatly showed it to my brother

And thank you all for the lovely comments...I'll try to make some more tonight! (If I am not asleep then)

now already awake for 13 hours and its 7..something pm
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  I hereby declare that

Jann - the gutter queen

is the Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge's

SHIPPER OF THE WEEK

SWOOT!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS JANN!!!!!!!

*throws party*

*gets Jann and Shep drunk enough to.....well...you know...*...
                  Last edited by mad_gater; 15 February 2008, 04:22 PM.

Comment

*looks in shock*

I don't do that coz I'm too drunk!

tsk tsk! shep and I know eachother we don't have to be drunk to play our gutter game
                    sigpic

Comment

I am back I had an amazing week with my girlfriend, although now I really feel sad because I really miss her. Honestly anyone who says long distance relationship is fun, are crazy. Although we didn't choose for it, it just happened
                      Meh I miss her and i can't stop crying, why can't this just be easy!!!! Love shouldn't be this hard But it is almost June and then she moves here so

and now I have to catch up on a lot of posts and threads, although I am to tired atm...so who knows I might do that tomorrow or so... we will see lol.

and what is it with all the baby sigs??? what happened lol... did I miss something

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        I am back I had an amazing week with my girlfriend, although now I really feel sad because I really miss her. Honestly anyone who says long distance relationship is fun, are crazy. Although we didn't choose for it, it just happened
                        Meh I miss her and i can't stop crying, why can't this just be easy!!!! Love shouldn't be this hard But it is almost June and then she moves here so

and now I have to catch up on a lot of posts and threads, although I am to tired atm...so who knows I might do that tomorrow or so... we will see lol.

and what is it with all the baby sigs??? what happened lol... did I miss something
                        *gives a giant bear hug*

Ahhh, the baby sigs...Well, see, it's like this...Jann decided to conduct an experiment to see if baby sigs would make people have more guttery thoughts. So far, the results have been that the sigs do not effect thinking at all.

And that's our story, and we're sticking to it!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

good to hear you had a good week Eve...*huggles* for now that you miss her...and I can understand a bit the long distance thingie...it sucks! and difficult to see eachother then...

Good luck with catching up, but I'll know you will make it

and the sigs...all my fault...apparently...I was in a fluffy mood, made one, now I apparently started a thing...and more people want it...(plus it's sneakily something to make people more guttery/fluffy...so far it works...everyone is in the gutter/fluff)

*insert evil laugh*
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I have to start making angsty sigs for everyone who thinks there is to much fluff around lol...

and because of the sig I feel broody what is worrying

Comment

HEY!!!!

*pouts*

I do angsty too...but apparently...I'm more...the fluffy one
                              Still have to make 3 he he
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I have to start making angsty sigs for everyone who thinks there is to much fluff around lol...

and because of the sig I feel broody what is worrying
                                Dum dum dummmmmm...

The War Of The Sigs...

Welcome back Eve!
                                Glad about the fun you had with your GF, sad about the missing her part.
                                *hugs*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X