Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    When I was in college, my roommate and I shared a room in a dorm. We would IM each other from across the room.
    lol

Now I don't feel so bad.

I can't wait for lunch time tomorrow!!! My friend and I are driving all the way to Amarillo, TX to get free pancakes from IHOP, then we're going to the mall!!!!! And since there's a Barnes and Noble at the mall, I'm getting books!!!!!!!! *does a happy dance around the room* And we don't have class until 10 on Wednesday, so we can spend all afternoon and part of the night there!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      lol

I can't wait for lunch time tomorrow!!! My friend and I are driving all the way to Amarillo, TX to get free pancakes from IHOP, then we're going to the mall!!!!! And since there's a Barnes and Noble at the mall, I'm getting books!!!!!!!! *does a happy dance around the room* And we don't have class until 10 on Wednesday, so we can spend all afternoon and part of the night there!!!!!!!
      wow! that sounds like awesome fun!!!

When I was in college, my roommate and I shared a room in a dorm. We would IM each other from across the room.
      Hehehe, my brother and I do that in our study! Although we usually dont need to. We've got that freaky psychic twin thing going on
      Last edited by Bekki; 11 February 2008, 04:42 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        There once was a lonely zat gun...

oh no...i really can't start like that...goodness knows what that woudl turn out like

There once was a planet Dakara
        that rhymes with the character skaara
        this poem has no point
        Teal'c's...smoking a joint?
        I live in the same country as Mara

Well...that lacked...inspiration...maybe i was better off with the zat gun....

Comment

I'll take Australia's heat! The high here today was like 9 degrees. I really really hate winter.
          sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
          I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
          Danielle

Comment

uh oh...are you sure? Well, I'd better put those spoilers up

Spoiler:
            There once was a lonely Zat gun
            Sam Carter, it wanted to stun
            so jack pointed it her way
            and they rolled in the hey
            then he "zatted" her twice and was done

ah boy, there's no going back now
            *SPLASH!!!!!!!*

There once was a girl named Grace
            who mysteriously had Sam and Jack's face
            She was born 5 years later
            delivered by Mad Gater
            Thank goodness she saved Sam from space
            ROFL!!!!!!! I'm given the honor of delivering their baby? SWOOT!!!!!!!!

What'd he do, masage Grace out of her?

Keep them coming!!

And yes you have a halo. We all have halos. It's just that some of them need polished more often and are held up by horns. It's nothing to be ashamed of!!
            - more like provided a hand for her to break hold during the birthing process....

What word? I'm missing something, aren't I?
            ummm....yes...there is a word that has 4 syllables and begins with an "M" and ends in "ater".....describes what one usually is looking to do when they visit the seedier sections of the internet so to speak....

Comment

That's nice? Once the sun came out today, it was nice. Did you know 70 degrees with clouds and wind is cold? No joke! But I do think it's supposed to rain tonight....

Taxes...oh yeah...

I realized today I've been at my new place for 6 months! Wow, time flies! And I got my standard teaching certificate today in the mail. No more temporariness!
              I do my taxes online at http://www.taxslayer.com

there are no preparation fees and only $9.95 to efile both the federal and the state returns when using the web-based program...if you wish to download their software to use it is $19.95 for that download....so I tend to stick with using the web-based software....it is very easy to use...

sorry...I know I'm kinda sounding like a walking advert here....

but all I'm trying to do is present you guys with much easier alternatives...

Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
              I'll take Australia's heat! The high here today was like 9 degrees. I really really hate winter.
              We started off the day at like 2 deg. F. with -20 deg. F wind chills....
              Last edited by mad_gater; 11 February 2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                *SPLASH!!!!!!!*

ROFL!!!!!!! I'm given the honor of delivering their baby? SWOOT!!!!!!!!

- more like provided a hand for her to break hold during the birthing process....
                LOL!!! That would be funny to watch!!!!!

ummm....yes...there is a word that has 4 syllables and begins with an "M" and ends in "ater".....describes what one usually is looking to do when they visit the seedier sections of the internet so to speak....
                Ahhh!!!!! Eeeeewwwww!!!!! You better not mean the word I think you mean!!!!! Ahh, gotta get the word out of my head!!!! *glares at MG* EVIL!!!! EEEVVVIIILLL!!!! Horrible, horrible person!!!! You are soo far down in the gutter, you've reached the pegasas galaxy!!!!

The word, you gutter-minded man, was about JM's blog and the missing scene. I hadn't heard about it yet.

Now I have to go pour peroxide on my brain to erase any and all thoughts/images your evil words infected it with!!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!

Ahhh!!!!! Eeeeewwwww!!!!! You better not mean the word I think you mean!!!!! Ahh, gotta get the word out of my head!!!! *glares at MG* EVIL!!!! EEEVVVIIILLL!!!! Horrible, horrible person!!!! You are soo far down in the gutter, you've reached the pegasas galaxy!!!!

The word, you gutter-minded man, was about JM's blog and the missing scene. I hadn't heard about it yet.

Now I have to go pour peroxide on my brain to erase any and all thoughts/images your evil words infected it with!!
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my goodness! what a word to get confused about! *laughs* Oh dear...I'm pretty sure that made my day...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm doing a lesson tomorrow on global warming by doing some "field research" in Antarctica so I stayed late after Open House to set up the research stations. I had to make a penguin nesting site by hanging up 50 penguin pictures! I was thinking It's the Ship as I was doing it! Yay for the Ship!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

So everyone knows the missing scene is up, right? And it's so totally squee worthy!! (And yes, my inner valley girl is showing.)

EDIT: I'm officially at 99 posts!! One more and I'll finally hit 100!!!!!!!! (That's for all of you that, like me, can't do math when you're functioning on the adrenaline and happiness caused by LM!!)
                      Last edited by TrueRomantic; 11 February 2008, 07:58 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL!!! That would be funny to watch!!!!!

well that was in response to Bekki's (I think it was her's) post that her brother suggested that word before she thought of using my name instead to complete the rhyme and someone asked what word rhymes but involves "zatting for one" so to speak...

believe me...I wasn't too enamored of that suggestion of her brother's either....

I'm cosnidering doing the same thing....so I wasn't intentionally trying to put anyone in the gutter...just answering a question...

edit: just to add I only know the word cuz many a discussion has been had in church regarding its immorality

Comment

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh mercy...this is too much

HEHEHE
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            well that was in response to Bekki's (I think it was her's) post that her brother suggested that word before she thought of using my name instead to complete the rhyme and someone asked what word rhymes but involves "zatting for one" so to speak...

believe me...I wasn't too enamored of that suggestion of her brother's either....

I'm cosnidering doing the same thing....so I wasn't intentionally trying to put anyone in the gutter...just answering a question...

edit: just to add I only know the word cuz many a discussion has been had in church regarding its immorality
                            Oh, don't worry about it! I was just teasing you!!! It was actually funny. I just had to comment on it!!

(((mad gater)))
                            Last edited by TrueRomantic; 11 February 2008, 08:45 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Off to dream shippy dreams!!

(((((((FAMILY)))))))
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                                You know what we call 70 degrees with clouds and wind? Summer!

Woo hoo! Don't you feel official now!

My roommate and I will be sitting next to each other on the couch, IMing.

Filed my taxes, I'm getting over $500 back!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X