Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha.. ten's not enough since i really could just post the entire album for Fallen i mean i did just post 7 out of 11 songs i really wanna add What I am by Life in Exile, but i dunno what year it was released in... it's a great song tho.... it can be found here i luv blasting this every time my parents start trying to lecture me
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      haha.. ten's not enough since i really could just post the entire album for Fallen i mean i did just post 7 out of 11 songs i really wanna add What I am by Life in Exile, but i dunno what year it was released in... it's a great song tho.... it can be found here i luv blasting this every time my parents start trying to lecture me
      released Jan 2005 - so it is good to go!!

teehee!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

yay!! i think that's every teen's fav song to blast at parents
        sigpic

Comment

Man, mine are gonna be owned before the voting even begins but...

1. Detonation - Trivium
          2. Gunshot to the head of Trepidation - Trivium
          2. Hearts Alive - Mastodon (2 parts)
          3. First It Giveth - Queens of the Stone Age
          4. Cowboys From Hell - Pantera (Loop-hole! Came out on the greatest hits in 2003)
          5. Map of the Problematique - Muse

ETA: ... i thought i'd better add links.
          Yeah. I'll see you all when the tourney goes to the 90's then.
          Last edited by Anubis69; 02 January 2007, 08:01 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Ya'll are going to hate me by the time this tourney gets under way ...

What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts

I've never seen the video before. I was quite surprised and was sure I was lost but ... I love the song.

I swear I am the only person in all the world that can hear that song and it's like God speaking to me ... It's just the way that song makes me feel. I feel the same way about Bless this Broken Road, except it's me saying that to God.

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

i still have songs i want to add... but i'll hold off for now... i already have 11
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                Ya'll are going to hate me by the time this tourney gets under way ...

What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts

I've never seen the video before. I was quite surprised and was sure I was lost but ... I love the song.

I swear I am the only person in all the world that can hear that song and it's like God speaking to me ... It's just the way that song makes me feel. I feel the same way about Bless this Broken Road, except it's me saying that to God.

Adrianne
                oh Adrianne!! i totally second WHTM!!! i luv that song!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

i still have songs i want to add... but i'll hold off for now... i already have 11
                  i know i have already been begging gg for an over 10 limit -- but we both know the mass mayhem counting will be if we don't keep it under control!!

and thanks to everyone for the links!!! it will make it soooo much easier -- in case someone likes a song but doesn't know it by name!!

if anyone needs to look up a date realeased and can't find it let me know -- i'll look it up for yah!!!

teehee!
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!

Comment

this is a song that every girl should have when they break up with a jerk of a boyfriend I Break Things by Erika Jo
                    sigpic

Comment

this is a song that every girl should have when they break up with a jerk of a boyfriend I Break Things by Erika Jo
                      I LOVE THAT SONG
                      She's so good too

Here's the actual video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4XasLuWag

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Ooo, shiney new tourney.

Round 0

1) Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley featuring Allison Krause (seconding Myn’s vote)
                        2) The Road Less Traveled - George Strait (Album: the road less traveled. Year: 2001) (1st vote)
                        3) In the End - Linkin Park (Album: Hybrid Theory. Year: 2000) (1st vote)
                        4) Numb - Linkin Park (Album: Meteora. Year: 2003) (1st vote)
                        5) Outside - Staind (Album: Break the Cycle. Year: 2001) (1st vote)

Hey Dave, you can second my Linkin Park ones. Love that band and those albums.

Anubis69, I'm with you. Let's get to the 90's so I can nominate Metallica's black album. Btw, my brother likes Pantera as well as Black Label Society.

ETA links. PS: I hope those vids are complete. I'm on dial-up and obviously don't have time to see if the whole thing loads properly and plays the complete song but I did listen to the first 30 seconds or so to make sure it was the right song.
                        Last edited by LoneStar1836; 02 January 2007, 08:46 AM.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                          3) In the End - Linkin Park (Album: Hybrid Theory. Year: 2000) (1st vote)
                          4) Numb - Linkin Park (Album: Meteora. Year: 2003) (1st vote)
                          Oo! I can second those!

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Oh, God, I’m out for the weekend and see what happens.... you even change the name of the thread!!!

I spent an hour catching up with so many posts, so here are some comments (please allow me to get back a couple of days, aka like 10 pages!!! )

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                            I'm a soprano.
                            Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
                            Me too!
                            Me three!!!

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                            ohhh!!! sure guys -- keep rubbing it in!!!
                            Originally posted by aintright View Post
                            yeah -- i sing at church (GOD loves my voice -- he made it!!) and at home when no one is around -- luckily for you guys -- I am always singing while on here --- you just can't hear me!!!! everyone say phewwwww!!

and teehee!!! glad you are soooo grateful!!!
                            phewwww???

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                            I sing alto at church, but it takes a lot of practice for me to sing well. We have some people there who are musically amazing, and I'm in awe of them. The really cool thing is that their talent helps me develop mine. We must be doing something right; we made a pilgrimage to Rome in 1999 and sang high Mass at St. Peter's, a full concert at St. Ignatius and at an audience for the Pope. It was an incredible experience.
                            WOW, that must have been wonderful!!! I'm SO jealous!!!

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                            How's his then? *G*
                            Spoiler:

Okay u like his smile better?
                            Spoiler:

Or arms?
                            Spoiler:

Ainty... what are u looking at?
                            Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                            Who cares about Ainty - I'm taking pic number 3.
                            OHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDDD!!!!! It was hot here in the southern hemisphere, but now.... it's like 10º hotter!!!! What would my boss think if I put pic nº 3 as background???? WOOWWW!!! *hot-hot-hot*

[CENTER]GW's Favorite Christmas Diddy Tourney Is Officially Over!!

The Final Results!

Spoiler:
                            O Come All Ye Faithful
                            O Holy Night

Oh, I'm supposed to post the winner, right??
                            Spoiler:
                            O Holy Night wins by a landslide!
                            I'm soooo happy!!! That's the song I wanted to win!!!! I remember singing it at chorus, and I just LOVE the version by Josh Groban!!!!

Ainty and I would like to thank to all who voted in the tourney or contributed to the conversations in here!!
                            THANK YOU, GIRLS!!!!!Great tourney!!!

When I was Cross bearer for one of the Mass, I was told before hand to just go out there and look like you know what you're doing and no one will have a clue that you don't know what you're doing It's a little more difficult when you're the altar serving and you're serving the priest who is leading the Mass ... If you're off, he's off If you're a stray Cross bearer or acolyte, you're just a stray Cross bearer/acolyte
                            Adrianne
                            I tried that once, to change from my usual place in the chorus, but I just didn't know what to do.... I always paid attention to the chorus, and not enough to what the altar boys did... So I decided that MY place was indeed singing....

And, this has been such a looooooong post, that I decided to way for another moment to post the songs... and besides, my lunch break is over!!!
                            Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

I LOVE THAT SONG
                              She's so good too

Here's the actual video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4XasLuWag

Adrianne
                              thanks ^^!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucreleia View Post
                                OHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDDD!!!!! It was hot here in the southern hemisphere, but now.... it's like 10º hotter!!!! What would my boss think if I put pic nº 3 as background???? WOOWWW!!! *hot-hot-hot*

what -- oh sorry had the headphones on -- that way i don't have to hear myself!!!

have some more snow dear -- maybe it will cool yah off!!! and yup!!! "3" is always such a lovely number!!

welcome back!!

teehee!

*sigh* butt!! "2" is good too!!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X