Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Christmas Present? Order some Gourmet Cookies!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Christmas Present? Order some Gourmet Cookies!

Hi, there guys. Just wanted to make a post to my fellow Gateheads about my sugar cookie company, Granatus. We're a new company, about a year old but we make some of the most delicious sugar cookies you will ever taste. Unlike the typical sugar cookies you are used to, ours literally melt in your mouth. We have all kinds of flavors, ranging from a very popular mocha to mint chocolate chip to an exotic Indian flavored cookies.

If you're looking for some gourmet sugar cookies for yourself or a very nice holiday present for a friend or family member, please check us out and make your christmas shopping a little bit easier!

Our site is at www.granatus.com

Current Holiday Promotion: Any sugar cookie order of $50 or more in December 2006 will receive a $5 dollar off coupon on the next puchase. Coupon valid until 31 January, 2007.
    Last edited by Lord Shiva; 04 December 2006, 07:58 AM.

Just wanted to bring it up for more people to take a look at. If you don't know what to get a loved one, you can't go wrong with sugar cookies

Comment

With a new holiday approaching, we have created a new cookie. Our current special is our Valentine's Day heart shaped sugar cookies! They are available in either Traditional Armenian or Rasberry flavors.

Comment

$35 for a sugar cookie sounds like a lot. Do we get a discount ?
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Ha, I never could imagine we had this thread!

They look good by the way...

Comment

Working...
          X