This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senior pranks...

Anyone has any good senior prank ideas/stories? or pranks to play on seniors when they are away?

my school has a designated senior area, so when they went to camp it traditionally that the juniors take over the area. we decided to hide all of the tables. Its not the best but no one really thought about it.

we have a year to get better.
    Last edited by 2ndgenerationalteran; 18 November 2006, 12:01 AM.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
    Anyone has any good senior prank ideas/stories? or pranks to play on seniors when they are away?

my school has a designated senior area, so when they went to camp it traditionally that the juniors take over the area. we decided to hide all of the tables. Its not the best but no one really thought about it.

we have a year to get better.
    i dunno what the go is with your school, but on my second last day we had a morning tea with the teachers, we had to bring cookies/cake etc, so...
    Two of my friends and i baked a couple of cakes and we laced them with diarrhetic.
    Teachers (and some students) ate the cake and the rest was history. Didn't get caught, laughs all round!

Comment

I don't know. Can't really remember what my senior prank was, if we had any.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

My HS class was pretty lame, prank-wise. Someone brought a gigantic beach ball to graduation, and we tossed it around while sitting in the bleachers, during some boring speech or other. When the graduation ceremony was broadcast on public-access TV, the beach ball was edited out. That was it...

If you're looking for something more complicated, check this out.
        I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

A few years ago a senior class ahead of me took down the american flag and raised a penis shaped one. THe funny thing was it was a catholic school

Comment

we want to graduate and the school is kinda strict. (baptist school) so we are thinking of all going early pick the lock to the bible teachers room (she's a b*tch) take everything and put it in the middle of the hall way, fill her room with ballons and fill the halway with cups of water so no one can walk through. all her stuff would be an island in the middle.

Comment

I hid 10 coconuts around school on the last day. I wonder if they found them all...I know I put one in a P.E. basketball sack.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

well for our last day in secondary school psychobrez and i decided to vandalise the board near school thta had our princaples name on, his name is dr d.a.sheild. so we rearranged the letters to spell dr d.a s.h.i.t, needless to say they took it down pretty quick
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Break into their room, staple a whole bunch of paper cups together to cover the whole floor, up to the door, and fill all the paper cups with water. Then laugh as they try to figure out how to get rid of it without having their room soaked.

Classic Caltech Prank.

Or you could take out all their furniture and plastic up the entire room and flood it, turning it into a swimming pool. Another classic Caltech prank.

I could go on...

Glue their furniture to the ceiling?

Comment

Near the end of every year there's a 'prank patrol' at my school (basicly teachers and aides stationed at every door during the day for several weeks to make sure there's no pranks), so there hasn't bee anything very cool for a while.

Two years ago a girl photo shopped a VERY indecent picture with the faces of the principle and one of the teachers and threw a bunch of copies from the top of the main staircase.

Last year the seniors had to tone it down or be suspended, so a big group just roped off two thirds of the student parking lot and camped there over night and wouldn't let any non seniors park there in the morning. And apparently it's not easy to pitch a tent on asphalt. There was also a blowup doll on the flagpoll and a cow painted on a skylight.

The funniest prank was back in the 1960's when a student brought a cow to school and led it all the way to the third floor. Apparently cow's can walk upstairs, but not down. I have no idea how they got it out, since there were no elevators at the time, but the kid who brought it is now a teacher at the same school! My chem teacher said she won't tell me who it is until my classes ten year reunion, but I have a couple guesses lol.
                    What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                    I made a big decision a little while ago.
                    I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                    That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                    Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                    Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                    Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                    Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                    And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

in hawaii cows are hard to come by but we have a wealth of chickens, its not much but im thinking cover an entire building with post-its. but the water and cups seem to be the best idea, just gotta get about 20 ppl, a lock picker, and be there early.

Comment

squashed a cockcroach in one of our history teacher's notebooks
                        The prank wasn't my idea, however the teacher was - I chose the history teacher 'cause she was the nervous type...and by her reaction upon opening the book I say it was a good choice

Comment

my school is horible, one guy put super glue on the spanish teacher's chair and her pants ripped after. the same teacher was poisoned by one of the same guy with Expo, and the year after she was hit by a car and broke 3 ribs (the guy claims he had nothing to do with it). the poisoner wasnt caught, but he wondered after all that why she doesnt die or retire... that is way to far for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X