No announcement yet.

Women: Can they drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they better not let my puppy drive either. all 3 pounds of her. she thinks she can drive, certainly. even likes to try and steer the car

but fortunately, she takes it well when i push her aside and drive myself
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      they better not let my puppy drive either. all 3 pounds of her. she thinks she can drive, certainly. even likes to try and steer the car

You know there is a cat that drives...I have seen it on Saturday Night Live.... apparently this cat should be commended cause all sorts of stuff goes on in that back seat as well as all around it and yet NEVER does he/she takes it's eyes off the road NOR does it's paws leave the wheel.
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
        You know there is a cat that drives...I have seen it on Saturday Night Live.... apparently this cat should be commended cause all sorts of stuff goes on in that back seat as well as all around it and yet NEVER does he/she takes it's eyes off the road NOR does it's paws leave the wheel.
        So say we all.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Yeah, but Toonces is also a hardcore alcoholic. Get a couple of drinks in him and a fiery, bloody, crashy death is only seconds away.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            Yeah, but Toonces is also a hardcore alcoholic. Get a couple of drinks in him and a fiery, bloody, crashy death is only seconds away.
            TOONCES!! that is its name Thank you

mmm I didn't know that about Toonces...kind of takes the sheen off

However, maybe SkyDiver's puppy could hop in and help out then
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

However, maybe SkyDiver's puppy could hop in and help out then
              Yeah, because fighting behind the wheel is so much safer.

Comment

Yeah, because fighting behind the wheel is so much safer.
                ROFL!!!! well if you want to be *practical* about it...LOL

Comment

"It's ok if my dog is driving. He has a license."

I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

lolol

course, poor sparky is about 13 and has cataracts so, she migh have a hard time getting a license
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

No worse than some of the seniors currently driving.

I know one lady came into the store the other day, complaining the whole time about how she'd just been to the doctor and her pupils were dilated and she could barely see, blah blah blah... she walked out (stumbling on the doorstep) got into her car and drove off. *shiver*

Although with cats and dogs driving I'm thinking the roadkill rates in particular would skyrocket. Especially sqirrels.

Comment

No worse than some of the seniors currently driving.

I know one lady came into the store the other day, complaining the whole time about how she'd just been to the doctor and her pupils were dilated and she could barely see, blah blah blah... she walked out (stumbling on the doorstep) got into her car and drove off. *shiver*

Although with cats and dogs driving I'm thinking the roadkill rates in particular would skyrocket. Especially sqirrels.
                        I hate that stuff. I wish they would give you something to undo that icky nasty sticky yellowy stuff.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

The operative word here is *Joke*

As far as I know none of the Moderators here have admonished anyone for a joking post, if it truly has been that.

As for imposing what *society* has done as far as the double standards that do exist for men and women, on what the Moderators here have done... Sorry not gonna fly. We haven't allowed any Man bashing either
                          My apologies TameFarrar, When I posted that, I kinda meant in general society today. The part about the post not surviving the night, I figured there would be women offended here on the board that would demand it removed because I had the audacity to mention the double standard nowadays. And yes, your right on the **joke** part. And I agree, you folks here do not allow bashing of either sex. And no, no moderator to date has EVER thrown me out because of my commentary. Although, I have had a few posts that were removed or edited to oblivion because they disagreed with my post. But thats another post.
                          Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

You really shouldn't let your dog drive. No one should let their dog drive. They are a serious threat to society. They keep running into the fire hydrants for some reason. Not to mention they rub their butts on the head rests. LOL!
                            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                              . Not to mention they rub their butts on the head rests. LOL!

Gads I hadn't even thought of that...eeeewwwww

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard View Post
                                Does it matter?
                                So I guess I can't be curious anymore... Damn
                                • Curious

That's off the list...

Comment

Working...
                                X