No announcement yet.

Women: Can they drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also fugitives don't crash their getaway cars because they are putting on mascara.

Comment

^ Lmao
      sigpic

Comment

Morbo has a point.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          also fugitives don't crash their getaway cars because they are putting on mascara.
          No, they just comb their hair looking in the mirror on their way to meeting their girlfriend and back into another car.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Now, now...you can't judge an entire gender by a foolish few. I saw a guy reading the newspaper driving down the interstate the other day, but that doesn't make all men poor drivers.

Comment

Yes it does! If you've seen a man reading the paper while driving, then you have to conclude that Men Can't Drive.

(In this thread, anyway )

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                Yes it does! If you've seen a man reading the paper while driving, then you have to conclude that Men Can't Drive.

(In this thread, anyway )
                Oh! Apparently I don't understand the rules. I'm too logical for this thread? Is that what you're saying?

Comment

yeah logic is not a prerequisite
                  sigpic

Comment

ahhh ... a thread with prerequisites .... hmmm and those would be??

the ability to drive maybe??

at any specific level??

or would it be a certain anatomical requirement!

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

OMG I saw something spectacular today! There was a woman behind the wheel of this car - and for about 2 seconds.....she was driving!!! Right before she crashed into a brick wall...
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Hey hey! I saw this car yesterday, and there was a female driving it. Yeah, turns out they can drive.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

people are dumb! i was driving the other day and a pedestrian hit me and went under my car

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Why did you run over a pedestrian??

sigpic

Comment

they probably deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                                Why did you run over a pedestrian??
                                I think the question is why did the pedestrian walk under her car

Comment

Working...
                                X