Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find reality television disgusting to all of my senses...
    Games 'n Stuff

Comment

Thanks for clearin' that up Anthro Girl.
      Church: Well than just get over there and yell bang bang bang.
      Doc: I don't know even that sounds pretty aggressive...
      Church: Oh come on!
      Doc: ...Besides I'm not supposed to get involved unless someone gets hurt.
      Church: Huh, I see. (Raises pistol and shoots) Well, looks like Caboose has hurt himself. Maybe you should go over and help him Doc.
      Doc: You know you could have just asked nicely.
      -Red vs Blue
      Teal'c: "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello."
      O'Neill: "Napoleonic power monger."

Comment

i say DEATH TO REALITY TV!

it doesn't reflect reality one bit!

if they want actual Survivor, send them to Iraq. or Afghanistan. or Winnipeg or Churchill in the middle of winter.

reality tv kills good shows like... Wonderfalls.

Fear Factor isn't scary. it's more like Gross Factor.

what people would do for money...

now, a couple aren't all that bad. i didn't mind Joe Millionaire. it was actually funny. Trading Spouses is kind of funny too. but if given the choice of good quality television and that crap, guess which i would give up in a heartbeat?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Reality TV must be the worst thing ever.

If I could go back in time and change one event it would be the reality shows exsistence.

Comment

Reality TV isn't truely reality though. Reality is a lot more boring.

Comment

Don't get me started!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Wow...I'm surprised there haven't been that many posts (am I one of the few that actually use the search feature ). Alright, let me say it loud and clear....I ABSOLUTELY HATE REALITY TV.

How can people stand to watch it? It gets very incredibly redundant within two seasons. Survivor, redundant to the point where I'd rather listen to "and this creature exists in the remote tropics of Borneo and Papua New Guinea", American Idol, old, if a person can sing, sing. Do people even care anymore about good quality entertainment?

Umm, let's think, apparently not. This is getting real old, real fast. I'm over Reality TV... OVER IT!!!!
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I must say i normally hate reality tv, but i have been watching big brother quite alot lately *hangs head in shame*

Comment

The Simple Life

Comment

I HATE BIG BROTHER!!!! God that show is just ************ My sister started watching it cause everyone else watches is it Why cant they all just die?! They're so stuck up and in love with themselves in that show! "OMG they wont let me use my eyeliner I think I'm gunna die!!"

Why cant they keep the reality crap on the reality channel and let the decent channels air the decent tv, everytime I switch over to channel 4/E4 it's being taken over by Big Brother! That show never ends!!! I dont mind it if ther reality show lasts for an hour but BB just takes the piss! Just give it its own channel and leave the rest of us alone!!

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                      X