Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV shows with plot holes and errors.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
    Homer isnt the father, Kang is (The holoweens special aliens)
    hahaha...good one

Comment

I feel I need to add a disclaimer to my first post. I enjoy House, haven't missed an episode, I was just trying (and it would appear, ineptly) to point out, that even with gaping plot holes and errors, you can still enjoy a show. That's all, really.....and I love the ones you've mentioned. Thanks for some much needed humor! You all never cease to amaze me....GW has the sharpest people on the net.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        I feel I need to add a disclaimer to my first post. I enjoy House, haven't missed an episode, I was just trying (and it would appear, ineptly) to point out, that even with gaping plot holes and errors, you can still enjoy a show. That's all, really.....and I love the ones you've mentioned. Thanks for some much needed humor! You all never cease to amaze me....GW has the sharpest people on the net.
        awww thankies

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
          hahaha...good one
          Seriously i am not kidding

Comment

really wow. I though you were

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
              CSI and most crime shows. In real life it takes months or years to solve a crime while on TV it's solved within one episode.
              Unfortunately, you just can't drag out your episodes that long.

Speaking of CSI, there was an episode where they put lemon juice on a carbide steel blade to make sure it was carbide. The juice started going carbidally icky in a few seconds. Out of curiosity, I decided to try this. As I'd figured, nothing especially impressive happened. I'm sure the acid would've dissolved it eventually... but the moral of that story is, you can't dissolve your kitchen knives with lemons very fast.

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
              You know what show has plotholes.....I'll tell ya...... (First off I'm really sad you're ready to dis one of the best shows on T.V.) uhhh.......... anything on Cartoon Network....pffft....like you really need all that space for imagination .....
              Speak not such! Danny Phantom has no plotholes! None! I'm sure of it!
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
              X