Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, plus a while ago my sister drew the cheat and it's up on my wall in my room lol

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

As a pet project Im replicating Strong Badia in my spare time...
      [email protected]
      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
      One nation under dog
      There of which I stand alone
      A face in the crowd
      Unsung, against the mold
      Without a doubt
      Singled out
      The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
        As a pet project Im replicating Strong Badia in my spare time...
        Are you sure you can find the right amount of population? (i.e. Tyre )

Now, if I only I could get Bubs to say his name without the B at the start.....

Comment

You're kiding. I found a very old homestarrunner thread. That's hilarious!

Comment

Woot! I've known about Homestarrunner for ever! at least six years now... I think.... maybe Five... .... I was still in grade school when I found it ..I always liked Marzipans Answering machine .. I also used to be able to make the neatest Homestar impression... all I had to do was pretend I was a gay cat....with a scarf... (rly don't ask.. it has to do with finding old toys, getting high off sugar, and rainstorms)

Comment

Trogdor is the ringtone on my phone... lol, i haven't actually watched HSR for ages!! is it even still good?
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                Trogdor is the ringtone on my phone... lol, i haven't actually watched HSR for ages!! is it even still good?
                Trogodor! The Burnanator! (That's not how you spell it. )

Comment

no, its Trogdor the Burninator

Burninating all the peasants, in thier thatched roofed COTTAGES!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X