Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Football Discussion Thread (REAL FOOTBALL)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis69
    Ben Thatcher... Those who forget the past are destined to repeat it...
    That was a terrible tackle if you can call it a tackle on Pedro Medes - didn't go for the ball once.

I remember the elbow he gave Nicky Sumerbee, the ref missed it but the FA didn't and banned him.

Some players never learn

Comment

I'm sure someone's put some kind of voodoo curse on Liverpool - so many of our players are getting injured! Carragher and Riise both getting injured in the same game was bad enough, and now Momo Sissoko's injured too!
      Maybe it was Mourinho... He seems kind of scared of us, if you ask me...

Comment

Looks like he jinxed the wrong team then!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Now they've sold Ashley Cole, do Arsenal actually have any English players left?

England played well yesterday. It's good that Crouch and Defoe got two goals each - they should have a better chance of staying in the side when the overrated Rooney's suspension is over.

Comment

i support Worcester City, we're in the Nationwide North league

The best we've done is go on match of the day live and lose the 5th round of the FA Cup 1-0, if we had won, we would have played Chelsea in the next round

My best mate supports Man U, and we both hate Chelsea

Comment

Yes! Yes! Finally! An away win!!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

*fumes at Rob Styles*

!@**#\!@?*$!!

On a brighter note...
                United for the drop!

Comment

Ooh a thread about proper football!

Spoiler:
                  I'm from Scotland so please don't kill me

I hate to admit it but Scottish football is pure mince so anyway i saw the Liverpool - Chelsea game,the penalty the ref gave was nothing short of abysmal,i mean what on earth was he watching cause he certainly wasn't watching the same game as the rest of us,the refs must be the same all over the world....ABYSMAL.....Unfortunately they ain't any better North of the border!
                  sigpic

Comment

I love the English competition! In general, it beats the kind of football played in the Netherlands...

Anyway, Arsenal supporter here, hoping to somehow get the Bergkamp/Henry days back . I suffered my way trough last season
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Come on villa
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                        Come on villa
                        WOOHOO,Villa supporter....That's my English team!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not really into footie but if I had to pick a team i'd be Leicester City!
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

does anyone know if there's any truth to the rumour sky news is reporting that jose mourinho has quit chelsea?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...284915,00.html

EDIT: nevermind, it's true. jose's gone. is it wrong to be this happy?

Chelsea football club and josé mourinho have agreed to part company today (thursday) by mutual consent
                            Last edited by stargate barbie; 19 September 2007, 04:43 PM.

Comment

No more jose wooooooooo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X